Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

Few pics from today of the white giants, boy they poop a lot.

Can't wait to see them grow out.

Good day, Jersey Giant friends!

For those who have not heard, there is a new Jersey Giant club recently formed; it is NOT in competition with the National Jersey Giant club; it's more of a web-based club. There are some really unique benefits and offerings with the new club. Anyone interested, please PM me and I will send you back a flier about it.
thumbsup.gif

Has anyone experienced their jersey giants 'fitting'? One of ours seems perfectly healthy and lays well but occasionally (usually after running for a fly or bug) it collapses to the floor where it appears to have a fit (shaking, head falls back) and then a minute later she is fine again and wandering around. Any ideas???!!!

Has anyone experienced their jersey giants 'fitting'? One of ours seems perfectly healthy and lays well but occasionally (usually after running for a fly or bug) it collapses to the floor where it appears to have a fit (shaking, head falls back) and then a minute later she is fine again and wandering around. Any ideas???!!!

Neurological/epilepsy. Don't hatch any of her eggs.

Hello anyone interested in selling eggs or chicks I'm in Indiana near rockville and I'm interested in some would love to have some of each color 1 roster per color and two or three hens would be awesome if you can't sex them or they are eggs best guess is ok

He's REALLY handsome. Is that a standard JG hen behind him? Cuz he HUGE compared to her.

Yes, I just got the hens the day before from someone one craigslist that had Jersey Giants for sale. They must of had hatchery stock because they were no where the size of mine. I got mine from of guy that got his from a breeder that showed them. You should have seen his Blue brother he had. He was bigger and better type than my Splash but he would not part with him. I did get a few chicks from him though.

Back
Top Bottom