Jersey Giants thread for pictures and discussion

The person pictured above, holding the blue Jersey Giant, lives in a neighboring state and does not sell eggs on eBay. If you see that, know it's been snagged and that is a good reason why NOT to purchase on eBay!

Yes he is but he only breeds black last I talked to him and that's mainly what you find around here. I was hoping to get one from Wynette or eggs again since the hen I have is from her stock. Thanks!

Shane might know someone with Blues, If not, Wynette, Myself, April Rob(Pennsilvania), WCJ(Washington), Shawna Smith(Oregon) all have blues. Eggs or Chicks are very possible from most if not all. Some even ship adults.

Shane might know someone with Blues, If not, Wynette, Myself, April Rob(Pennsilvania), WCJ(Washington), Shawna
Smith(Oregon) all have blues. Eggs or Chicks are very possible from most if not all. Some even ship adults.
thanks. I know Wynette has good blues that's where I got mine from. When we moved I had major predictor issues a pack of coyotes and a fox den behind my house plies some stray dogs. My flock paid the price before we could get them removed
1f61e.png

We have taken care of all that now everyone was rehomed away from here. So I am trying to start over again.

Hello all. So last year i found my one and only JG dead beside the A/C unit from unknown causes and she was only maybe 4-5 months old. Well fast forward to about a month and a half ago and i found a local breeder who i purchased two chicks from. Both chicks have significantly larger tails than the bird i had last year and one chicks tail is so large it is to the point of looking like a Japanese Bantam tail(slightly dramatic but still). Is this normal? Would pictures help? Is this a good trait? Bad trait? Any help here?

I was wondering if you were selling jersey giant eggs on ebay, I was considering to buy and I wanted to make sure that it was you, if not they are using your pucture. Thanks

She doe snot sell hatching eggs to my knowledge; the woman pictured above is a friend of mine, and I am the breeder of the birds pictured above. Thanks for alerting me - I'll go try to find it.

Back
Top Bottom