Jet's Fight: Chapter 8

Another chapter please!!!!! hmm... for the title i'd do something with Gingernut in it
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
It is now officially called Gingernut and The Great Chick Trio! Thanks to allmychickens for the title!
Anyway, here's chapter 9.
Chapter 9
"Who was that," Sunny asked.
"What," Fenix responded rudely.
"It sounded like a cry for help," Sunny explained.
"Well, look over there," Gingernut said, showing them something lying on the ground.
"What happened?!!" Nikki asked, running over to the brown thing, which turned out to be a dog.
"Nothing, nothing really. Go away," the dog ordered.
"No, you got our attention, what's the problem," Fenix demanded rudely.
"Fenix, I am going to send you to the moon if you keep up this rude attitude," Gingernut scolded. "What's wrong?"
"A human shot me in the hip by accident," the dog explained. "They were after a pack of rabid coyotes after they raided their chicken coop, but hit me instead." The dog's left hip was all bloody.
"Yuck!" Sunny exclaimed.
"Sunny, be quiet," Gingernut scolded. "This dog feels bad enough, she doesn't need you being rude to him about it!"
"Here," Nikki offered. "I'll get the bullet out."

"Thanks," the dog said once the bullet was out. "Hey, where did my master go?"
"Huh?" No human was in sight.
"Well, I'll follow you guys until my master comes back," the dog declared.
"What's your name," Gingernut asked.
"Oh, I'm Sandy. I'm a sight hound Borzoi," she explained.
"I am Gingernut, and this is Fenix, Nikki, and Sunny," she explained.

The chicks found a nice hole in a tree deep into a forest, with Nikki curled up on a nearby tree stump and Sandy laying at the bottom of the tree, where all five of them fell into a deep sleep.

When they woke up before dawn the next day, the trio of chicks ate some worms in the ground, while Nikki and Sandy ate some tasty muskrats.
They stayed as close together as possible, with Sandy and Nikki staying on the outside to protect the chicks from any attacks. Gingernut cocked her head to the the top of the forest, but no daylight shot through. At first, she thought they had woken up before dawn, but after endless hours of walking, she had declared that they were now officially in the wild. This sent a chill down her spine.
"Stop moving," Sandy ordered.
"Why," Sunny asked.
"Don't question," Sandy demanded. "I smell something suspicious...
To be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a preview to hold you over.
wink.png

They walked for miles and miles until they reached the end of the forest, where grey skies and a windy plain of grass met them.
"Great," Gingernut bickered. "Here comes a storm."
"We should find shelter," Fenix said. But all they could see was just miles and miles of grass.
"Let's just go back into that forest," Nikki suggested.
"No way I'm going back into that creepy place," Sunny said.

Back
Top Bottom