johnson waterfowl???????????

My order for calls and runners is going in today! I too spoke with the lady and she seemed very nice.

Please keep posting your experiences and photos of ducklings you buy there!

Carolyn

I'm hoping to get our order in by next weekend; just waiting for word from a couple others to find out what they want. But, I'm really excited! And yes, she does sound like a very good person. :)

My order for calls and runners is going in today! I too spoke with the lady and she seemed very nice.

Please keep posting your experiences and photos of ducklings you buy there!

Carolyn

I've got my order sent out for runner ducklings! I'm getting a breeding pair of greys, penciled, and hoping to get at least one female white from the small group of assorted. They should be sent around mid-April to early May, depending on the availability of the greys. I'm so excited! :D

Last edited:
I've got my order sent out for runner ducklings! I'm getting a breeding pair of greys, penciled, and hoping to get at least one female white from the small group of assorted. They should be sent around mid-April to early May, depending on the availability of the greys. I'm so excited! :D
Yay more ducklings! Saxonys are coming tomorrow!

My ducklings are here! I'm so excited! In the bunch are a white, emery pencilled, pencilled, and mallard runners. And this is just half of our order; my ducky cohort already got her black and blue runners, and rouens. In all, sixteen ducklings were shipped which was one more than ordered. But, one didn't make it. :( The rest are vibrant and scurrying about in between naps.

Back
Top Bottom