Join me on my Classroom Hatch-A-Long, support and advice appreciated!

I don't have any answers to your questions, but I think it's a great experience for your students and want to follow this thread.
If the notifications up to the hatch are too much, unfollow & let me know, and I can tag you back when we set the eggs!

Last edited:
Perfect, thank you! I can’t get back in the school this evening, but I am starting a checklist now!
Where you're placing the incubator in the classroom It's going to make a difference.
It's going to be very different from where you place it in your house meaning whatever adjustments you have to make to the incubator at your house it's not going to be the same as in the classroom.

So don't waste your time doing twice as much work by having to do it in both places Just do it in one.

Does that make sense?

Where you're placing the incubator in the classroom It's going to make a difference.
It's going to be very different from where you place it in your house meaning whatever adjustments you have to make to the incubator at your house it's not going to be the same as in the classroom.

So don't waste your time doing twice as much work by having to do it in both places Just do it in one.

Does that make sense?
Yes it does. So I should test it out at school on the table where it will be when hatching.

Back
Top Bottom