Joined Facebook, found the BYC page.

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Guinea Goonie, Jan 13, 2009.

1. I got curious about facebook and Joined. It took me awhile and I went to the chicken lady posts to get there.

Now that I am on there I can go to the website, login and find you guys.

It was pretty hard for an old guy like me. I generally do not like to do these things.

Well anywho, even I can get it done.

2. Nikki28

Nikki28 David Bowie is my co-pilot

Dec 15, 2008
    I just joined to and am still trying to figure it out....[​IMG]

3. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Quote:Here's the BYC link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=23581119733

I got curious about facebook and Joined. It took me awhile and I went to the chicken lady posts to get there.

Now that I am on there I can go to the website, login and find you guys.

It was pretty hard for an old guy like me. I generally do not like to do these things.

Well anywho, even I can get it done.

rimshoes,

I joined also and the coolest part for me, other than BYC, has been being able to catch up with classmates that I've not had contact with for just over 24 almost 25 years, since I left NJ and moved to TN. Too cool! [​IMG]

Dawn​

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Sweet, another BYC Facebooker!

(We're using Facebook to try to attract new members, and at the same time BYCers who don't mind can see each other "in real life.")

5. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    I'm on that group, too!

6. Quote:I spied on my 29 year old son, my daughter, my 17 year old son and some others. I sent them all an email, they are going to pee thier pants !!! [​IMG]

7. Sunny the Hippie Chick

Sunny the Hippie Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Brookings Oregon
    I have a facebook account too. I havent been there in about a year. I like myspace.com better. I have found way more of my class mates and friends there. Should try to promote BYC there to. Ive been thinking about writing a blog about this site to let others know about it.

8. wishin4chicken

wishin4chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2008
    Hayden Lake, Idaho
    Quote:I spied on my 29 year old son, my daughter, my 17 year old son and some others. I sent them all an email, they are going to pee thier pants !!! [​IMG]

I love it, Rimshoes!!! Won't they be surprised when they see your message. [​IMG]

9. krjwaj

krjwaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 7, 2008
    Apex, NC
    I have been on facebook about 3 weeks or so. I am on the BYC group. [​IMG]
    Karin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by