Joined Facebook, found the BYC page.

Guinea Goonie

Roosting Elsewhere
12 Years
Sep 2, 2008
Peace Valley in Howell County Missouri
I got curious about facebook and Joined. It took me awhile and I went to the chicken lady posts to get there.

Now that I am on there I can go to the website, login and find you guys.

It was pretty hard for an old guy like me. I generally do not like to do these things.

Well anywho, even I can get it done.

I just joined to and am still trying to figure it out....
roll.png

Quote:
Here's the BYC link:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=23581119733

I got curious about facebook and Joined. It took me awhile and I went to the chicken lady posts to get there.

Now that I am on there I can go to the website, login and find you guys.

It was pretty hard for an old guy like me. I generally do not like to do these things.

Well anywho, even I can get it done.

rimshoes,

I joined also and the coolest part for me, other than BYC, has been being able to catch up with classmates that I've not had contact with for just over 24 almost 25 years, since I left NJ and moved to TN. Too cool!
cool.png

Dawn​

Sweet, another BYC Facebooker!

(We're using Facebook to try to attract new members, and at the same time BYCers who don't mind can see each other "in real life.")

I have a facebook account too. I havent been there in about a year. I like myspace.com better. I have found way more of my class mates and friends there. Should try to promote BYC there to. Ive been thinking about writing a blog about this site to let others know about it.

Quote:
I spied on my 29 year old son, my daughter, my 17 year old son and some others. I sent them all an email, they are going to pee thier pants !!!
cool.png

I love it, Rimshoes!!! Won't they be surprised when they see your message.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom