Jokes any you can think of!

lau.gif

A preacher needed a horse to get to his church, for he was growing old and becoming unable to walk the distance. He went to a horse stable and the owner brought him to a horse and said,"This is the horse for you. He has been raised a Christian since he was born. To make him start say "Praise the Lord!" and to make him stop say "Amen!" The preacher happily bought the horse. He was trotting along happily and could see his church not far away. But he suddenly saw a great canyon between him and his church. Panicking, he tried to make the horse stop "Whoa!, Stop!" He could not remember to say amen. He was a few steps away from the edge of the canyon when he said a quick prayer," God, please help me stop this horse amen." The horse stopped just in time at the edge of the canyon. The preacher, over come with joy and thanks exclaimed,"Praise the Lord!"

I think you can figure out what happened after that.

lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Two guys walk into a bar. What does the third one do?

He ducks.
lau.gif

An atom walks into a bar and says to another atom, "I think I lost all my electrons." The second atom responds, "Are you sure?" First atom: "I'm positive."
gig.gif
Best physics joke ever.

Back
Top Bottom