Journal- of "Tasty Acres Homestead"! Doing quite good!

Hey, TFG! 
We actually moved to alaska 5-months so we are living in a trailer at my nanas house. We bought 1-acre of land and hope to build on it this summer and also my goats are down in oregon. 

Awesome! You must miss them!

Boaz looks like one of my dogs, Daisy. She's a border collie mix. :)

And that's a sweet story about Tasty, he's pretty! Bummer about his problems though. :/

More than you know
I have always wanted a BC but to much for us at the moment... Maybe someday.
Yea, thankfully his problems are ones that don't effect him as a goat!

Tomorrow makes 1-week since papa passed away. I miss my papa so much and often find myself wishing he was here for me to laugh with, hug, tease, talk with, but now he is gone! I am so glad to know someday I will see him again! Today we went thru pics of my dear papa and that was rough. Only God has kept me going!

Now I hate being the youngish teenager! I went to the store today and did not have fun as I usually do because young men were always jeering at me and staring.
th.gif
When I was even younger I had NO issues with this. What is it with being younger teenager?! I hate it! Oh, well I guess I will have to get used to it...sadly! Alright done ranting.

Anyway, had a great time with my dog this afternoon during training.
smile.png
Finally after 2-years of trying to figure out how to train Boaz to shake he has gotten it.
bow.gif
I love my boy
love.gif

Last edited:
Oh, that must be so hard.
hugs.gif
I'll be praying for you.

You might want to edit out your age - it's against forum rules for minors to post share age publicly.
smile.png
Thanks!

Your right! I tend to say all my thoughts they way I would say them in a conversation and that makes it harder, I will switch it!

Hey, everyone!
Guess what it is 80 degrees here...no it is really 47 but feels like 80!
celebrate.gif

celebrate.gif
I can almost see green grass which means SPRING IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!!!! I can't wait...after 5 long months of just
seeing white I am dying to see some green...oh and flowers...can't wait!
The chicken killers should be coming out soon...I mean bears!
hit.gif
I will miss seeing moose around. The bears are destroyers around here and I hate it!
I need to learn how to admire them from afar but first, they need to convince me to even like them.

I am feeling quite good besides me having to sell my goats.

My uncle got here yesterday from texas to be at the memorial service this Saturday so had fun visiting today.
This Friday I am going to anchorage with my dad and sis to pick up my aunt and her son. I hate shopping but mom said I have to NEW clothes for the service so I guess I will be shopping as well!
We are planning to be out on the property by may and start building a house.

Back
Top Bottom