J's 2018 chicks!

Stay dry and keep the babies safe.... sorry, did not catch the reference :confused:... I’m prolly too old:lol:.... however, on a personal note.. we have a running joke that has to do with my dad(paw paw) and his “shoe sandwich”:gig
I'm far enough way from Michael that I don't think I'll have much of a problem, but all it takes is one tree to fall on a power line for the power to go out. That's what happen last year, one tree caused my week long power outage. It was a Doctor who reference, It was from elevens Era so around 2013 I believe. Sandshoes and grandad was the reference by the way!

I'm far enough way from Michael that I don't think I'll have much of a problem, but all it takes is one tree to fall on a power line for the power to go out. That's what happen last year, one tree caused my week long power outage. It was a Doctor who reference, It was from elevens Era so around 2013 I believe. Sandshoes and grandad was the reference by the way!

I got the reference! Keep us updated on the babies!

Thanks for the tag, WhoDat!
Yes, Chickens of the Sunshine Motel is where you can find my little Whovians, soon to be more!
Love the babies OP, and I will definitely be following your journey! What a nice collection you have!
I live in the middle of the woods @WhoDatChick so I'm completely surrounded by pine, oak and a few maple trees. The maple trees are very soft and usually lose a branch during hard rains.

And Donna Worry I think I saw your post on your wonderful Nardole! He seems like such a sweet boy. I'll take a look at The Chickens of the Sunshine Motel soon.

Putnam County, my county, is now under tornado watch until 2:00 am. I'm really only worried about tornados and wind damage, aka trees and other heavy things falling on my house or chicken coops. I let my two ducklings and my two older chicks go outside during the day so I can clean they're brooder, ducks are so messy, and I'm getting them in before it starts raining. I'm also getting my chick's brooder cleaned just in case my power go's out. The worst for me is going to be tonight so I hope nothing to bad happens! I hope everyone in Michaels path stays safe.

Oh yes, the trees falling always scare me cuz we have giant ones surrounding my house and one is ridden with big black ants that have eaten it through and through! And no, I am not familiar with Dr Who but you may want to follow @Dona Worry ... all of her chickens are named after Dr Who characters and she has an amazing rooster named Nardole who simply can’t be missed!;)

Oh yes, the trees falling always scare me cuz we have giant ones surrounding my house and one is ridden with big black ants that have eaten it through and through! And no, I am not familiar with Dr Who but you may want to follow @Dona Worry ... all of her chickens are named after Dr Who characters and she has an amazing rooster named Nardole who simply can’t be missed!;)
Thanks for the tag, WhoDat!
Yes, Chickens of the Sunshine Motel is where you can find my little Whovians, soon to be more!
Love the babies OP, and I will definitely be following your journey! What a nice collection you have!

Oh, I knew what your reference was I just didn’t know what it meant.. just to clarify.. the reason I mentioned my “running joke” was because I saw similarities between Sandshoes and “shoe sand-wiches”.... and Grandad and “paw paw”... sorry for any confusion :idunno...... I’m kinda goofy:p

Back
Top Bottom