Judging

LinckHillPoultry

Songster
12 Years
Jan 17, 2008
Pennsylvania
Okay. When we start the first run. We're going to need judges. Let's say we have 10 for each run.
This thread will also be where the judges "deliberate" and decide on who wins. Once again, dont be upset if you dont win.
First 4 people who would like to be judges, say so on this thread and you will be judging the first run when we start. I would definately like to be a judge.
Judges can enter their pics, but not vote on their own.
When the judges decide on which picture they think is worthy of winning each category, the pictures will move on and the judges will choose from those 10 pictures (not the one they originally picked though) and it will keep going down until there is a winner. Or maybe it could go by majority rules. Whichever.

I'll try being a judge on the first run.

Run 1 Judges:
1. LinckHillPoultry
2. Inuyashalover21
3. Red_raider_64
4. S n M Poultry

First come first serve.

Also, if you are not a judge, please dont write in here. Judges will need to talk about who they think should win... etc.

Last edited:
okay. judges, just thought I'd say, get lists of the pictures of the birds that you like so far. Pm the list (for list just put whoever posted it and if they have multiple pictures in that cateogory define the picture) to me, and I will gather the list and make one big one, and just so then we have a list to go off of and when more pictures are added by people and you like the bird, we'll add them to the list and when judging comes time, we'll go off the list. I will PM the "big" list to all of the judges. Sound good? Make sure to go through all the categories! Thanks
wink.png

baby chicks are just a fun add on. Yes we'll judge them and there will be a winner, but no prizes will be awarded for them. Same goes for the groups.

Mutts will be judged like the other categories (not baby chicks and group) because if there is one gorgeous mutt we all love, he could end up being grand champion.

I am not done----well i just wanted to say i think we should give prizes or at least places for all the catregories of bantams and large chickens because there are just so many good ones

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom