july 10th TSC Augusta, Maine

Yup, Sundays work good too
smile.png
Lots of people out...

Quote:
I agree with Sundays too.

Planning on going too. Any registrations or fees necessary?

I have a pair of Buff Orpingtons, 3 mos
One Jersey Giant pullet, 3 mos
2 Ameraucana pullets, 4 mos
Possibly a Serama pair and extra roo's
And one 10 mos old White Rock Roo. Bubba (he's very sweet) if he's not p/u by then. Just want a good home as a pet not eating (free)

Would love to find some quality silkies! Hope Poultry Run Farm will be there with some...

My parents might let me come with my extra chicks that are coming tomorrow or the seventh. They will be about 5 days old then. The things I might be bringing are one buff orpington pullet and one silver laced wyandotte pullet. Maybe two buff hens, but don't count on it. I have waaaayyy too many chickens than I have the space for...
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
idunno.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree with Sundays too.

Planning on going too. Any registrations or fees necessary?

I have a pair of Buff Orpingtons, 3 mos
One Jersey Giant pullet, 3 mos
2 Ameraucana pullets, 4 mos
Possibly a Serama pair and extra roo's
And one 10 mos old White Rock Roo. Bubba (he's very sweet) if he's not p/u by then. Just want a good home as a pet not eating (free)

Would love to find some quality silkies! Hope Poultry Run Farm will be there with some...

There have never been any type of registration or fees. If you have any question contact Leslie at the store, she is the one that plans all this stuff, been tellin her we need to plan a sunday event too
smile.png
Hard for me to get too many Saturdays off
sad.png

Bryant and Sarah are going to try to be there, they were still planning on it. Do have some silkies but too young to sex right now, also mostly buffs...

Dad said he would bring her, they have to pick up some grain anyway
smile.png
Don't want to overwhelm him, he is not really into this whole chicken stock stuff. They were going to bring some of the ducklings, White Runners, White Crested and a couple of Gray Calls. Can bring others if someone is intereted in something, just don't want to load him with too much
smile.png

These are some of what she could bring.

Lots of Standard Cochins-most are about 7-8 weeks old and could guess but couldn't tell sex 100%
Pair Standard Silver Spangled Hamburgs
Pair Bantam Salmon Faverolles
Buff Silkies (too young to be 100% sure)
White Showgirls (Same on these as the buff silkies)
Mille Fluer D'Anvers (these guys are almost 3 months and can make a good guess on them)
Trio Mottled D'Anvers (these are 3-4 months old and sexed-1 male & 2 pullets)
3 Guinea Keets-fully feathered.
Pair Quail D'anvers-this pair is about 4 months old.

PM or email if there is any interest and will have her bring them
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom