july 10th TSC Augusta, Maine

i went to the swap got there about 8 left around 11 when it started pouring . it was nice meeting you hoppy and catwater . i had 2 buff orp pullets forsale. i was shocked i brought them back home with me . there wasnt many buyers today. i think hoppy is right better advertising and sunday swaps would bring out the buyers. i remeber last year tsc had a sunday swap and it was a good buy and sell turnout.

Quote:
Wow. People are looking for layers too, what a bummer. Yeah the one last year was a rain date on the Sunday and it was great!!! Been trying to talk them into a Sunday, talk to Leslie at the Augusta one. Maybe if enough of us bug her about a Sunday one she will push it
smile.png

I wasn't able to make it, had to work. I work in Chelsea and we got heavy rain wind and even lost power for a little while. Sarah said her and Dad left before it started to rain, not sure how many birds they sold, haven't checked pens yet, I saw three new little additions in there, three black showgirls
smile.png

Edited because it's early and can't spell, well maybe not just because it's early
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow. People are looking for layers too, what a bummer. Yeah the one last year was a rain date on the Sunday and it was great!!! Been trying to talk them into a Sunday, talk to Leslie at the Augusta one. Maybe if enough of us bug her about a Sunday one she will push it
smile.png

I wasn't able to make it, had to work. I work in Chelsea and we got heavy rain wind and even lost power for a little while. Sarah said her and Dad left before it started to rain, not sure how many birds they sold, haven't checked pens yet, I saw three new little additions in there, three black showgirls
smile.png

Edited because it's early and can't spell, well maybe not just because it's early
smile.png

my brother bought a grey cochin from your daughter.

Quote:
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

my brother bought a grey cochin from your daughter.

Cool!! Thanks
smile.png
She was very excited when she texted me at work and said she sold several. Glad they did well this was her and Dad's first swap alone ever and they had a good time, talking to everyone, of course Sarah couldn't remember who was who but that's OKshe did fine.

Back
Top Bottom