July Hatch-a-long

I am a regular old mom hatching with my kids- this is my 2nd hatch, last summer we did pekin ducks and had 2 out of 3 make it- this time I set 6 buff orpingtons and am on day 7. Using a mini dasp but I noticed my eggs were feeling warmer than usual so I got another thermometor and indeed it's running a degree high. :/ feeling bummed since I haven't seen much development after candling on day 6. Hoping my gut is wrong and at least 1 or 2 make it! Humidity is holding strong at 50%.

I put mine in on the same da
if i put my eggs in the bator on may 30 around 2-4  when should i be expecting hatch
y. May 30th and they started hatching today. So your so be soon. Be patient and as soon as you see the first pip they will start popping out like popcorn. Watch your humidity. And have your brooder clean and ready. You will be a parent soon

y. May 30th and they started hatching today. So your so be soon. Be patient and as soon as you see the first pip they will start popping out like popcorn. Watch your humidity. And have your brooder clean and ready. You will be a parent soon
but nothing has happen yet, the himidity is at 50*55

Candled day 7- looks like I only have 1 (possibly 2, but I doubt it). :/

This one is clear, right? Should I toss it?

I saw movement in this one tonight (I think- are my eyes playing tricks on me?)

how many did you put in and what are they. how many more to go

Back
Top Bottom