JUNE 2009 SALES LIST From Rare Feathers Farm, WA--/OR/MT/ID

Rare Feathers Farm

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Pleasant Valley, (Okanogan) WA
My Coop
My Coop
We're traveling to Wenatchee on Saturday (the 13th) and to Eugene, OR the 24th or 25th of June. And from Okanogan, WA to Glacier/Great Falls to Billings, MT in early July. I would be happy to transport poultry along the way.
smile.png

1 black sumatra (standard) rooster. From a breeder back East, not a hatchery bird. Hatched last summer, very friendly. Decent type, comb could be darker. Lowest on the pecking order within rooster pen, so he's looking a little rough but I'm sure he'll get a long tail once he's at his new home. He does have three spurs per leg (still growing in) $20

1 Bantam Salmon Faverolle Rooster hatched last fall. Very friendly, lost most of his toes & part of his feet last winter to frostbite. Crows very funny. He so far has NOT produced any fertile eggs. He waddles like a duck and would need some moderate special needs. The other birds try to kill him so he's housed in a pen alone at this time. I have used him the last few months to raise chicks. He's very friendly with them and helps them find feed. FREE to good home.

CHICKS!
Golden laced x lemon blue cross--VERY interesting coloring coming in. Hatched last month $10 each may be a new line of coloring...

Black Orp x Lemon blue cochin crosses $10 also hatched a month ago

1 Sebastopol gosling (gander) Hatched in March? Smooth breasted with angel wing. I did split it but it's not improved much. Still gorgeous, though! Very friendly & talkative...asking $65 FIRM

I'm hoping to thin my flock before fall, so sorry no trades...

Back
Top Bottom