June 2015 Hatch A Long HAL

Candled tonight since the bator smelled when I opened it to turn the eggs. One of my shipped eggs quit and was .. weeping.. there were little dots of stuff on the outside of the shell. Yuck.but 9/12 of those 4/6 for the bbso and 18/20 of my own eggs!

Candled tonight since the bator smelled when I opened it to turn the eggs. One of my shipped eggs quit and was .. weeping.. there were little dots of stuff on the outside of the shell. Yuck.but 9/12 of those 4/6 for the bbso and 18/20 of my own eggs!
Luckily you could pull the weeper before it exploded! You still have a great amount of development there!

There's my little Belgium...

My two eggs in lockdown are pipped. Should have some babies soon!!!

Just got my broody settled on some NN frizzle eggs! She's happy since she's been trying to hatch for a week and kept getting booted from nest to nest by other hens, and now she's settled in a dog crate where they can't bother her. So that's twelve more eggs, lol.

Just got my broody settled on some NN frizzle eggs! She's happy since she's been trying to hatch for a week and kept getting booted from nest to nest by other hens, and now she's settled in a dog crate where they can't bother her. So that's twelve more eggs, lol.
Go broody go!!!

My poor little pipper was mid egg on the bottom...died in his shell. I have one lonely little chick in there! Looks super cute though! He will have some duck friends very soon!

Back
Top Bottom