JUNE/JULY 2014 Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap!!! ~ IT'S BACK!!!

Hi Everyone,

My most humble apologies for being four days late with the final list. There's been a lot going on out in my animal yards this week...

Anyhoo, the FINAL list is posted on the very first post (as usual). Check it out...

Help I can't seem to figure out how to send a pm to get my peoples contact info--

sad.png

Help I can't seem to figure out how to send a pm to get my peoples contact info--

sad.png
Scroll through this thread and find one of their posts, hover over their name and a drop down menu should pop up, click on SEND PM

yesss.gif

(Or you can click on their name and their profile page will pop up. There's an option to SEND PM there also)

Last edited:
I have mine I received it a couple of days ago sorry for the slow post it is the most beautiful Christmas tree, I will post a pic later but it is I believe the technique is called tatting and I sure do love it thanks so much.

Glad you liked it. Yes it is needle tatting. I teach shuttle and needle tatting. If you have it starched it would be nicer probably. I cannot starch for the life of me :rolleyes:, i have tried every store bought and every home recipe and nothing ever works here in hot humid Alabama.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom