June quilt block swap

All right, I'm taking the plunge and signing up. This will be my first quilt block, so let me apologize in advance! :) I'll be following a pattern, I'm not quite so adventurous as to make my own design, so hopefully it won't be too horrible.

Quote:
Welcome to the swap, Way2gomom! You will do just fine I am sure. You are taking a brave step into a rewarding past time.

There are lots of really skillful quilters here, (unfortunately, I am not one of them!) so if you need some advice along the way just ask, they are always happy to help.

And remember, NO STRESSING and HAVE FUN!

Deb

Thank you for the welcome! I'm hoping to bring a friend on here in August after her summer plans are all finished. We are both wanting to start quilting, but she is so busy this summer, which is why I was hemming and hawing about starting. Hopefully she'll be joining us soon and then I won't be the newbie anymore! :)

just read the rules and you'll be fine

it's an anything goes swap unless your swapper has prefferences, you would send to the person below you and receive from the person above you.
just remember the list can change at any time before the June 10

Quote:
I forgot
welcome-byc.gif

I would like to join in.

Glad to see so mamy new names. And like golden said don't stress ask any questions you have. There are a lot of helpfull people on here.
Have fun
Piecemaker

Back
Top Bottom