Just a weird little story

Family meeting to discuss how to take over the world, who pooped in the water last, and the best way to tick off the farm cat who will then vomit a hairball in the owner's shoe. Ducks live for the moment when the human shrieks in horror at finding hairy vomit in her shoes.

Family meeting to discuss how to take over the world, who pooped in the water last, and the best way to tick off the farm cat who will then vomit a hairball in the owner's shoe. Ducks live for the moment when the human shrieks in horror at finding hairy vomit in her shoes.
I DO have a cat but he's literally the laziest thing ever and he has a stomach with no fur which is pink. My drake is kinda weird too. HE MAKES BABIES WITH HIS SISTERS. I really hope I don't find any wet hairballs in my NEW farm boots if I do I'm gonna pick it up and trick my ducks by making them think it's food.

My drake is pretty um interesting. I have a small house like structure in my coop and he goes in the house-like part randomly in the middle of the day when none of my chickens are roosting there while he's in there he starts quacking to inform his ladies to go in with him. His ladies go in and then they start talking to each other secretly and I can hear my drake's raspy voice and my hen's quacks while they talk. After like 5-10 minutes they get out and act as nothing happened. I have some weird ducks I guess.
Thats so funny!! They were tellin’ secrets. Awww Thats precious! They seem very content. 🐤❤️

Back
Top Bottom