Just an update

flyingmonkeypoop

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 30, 2007
Deer Park Washington
Just thought I'd update everyone because I only really post in the breeds section. I got a job at the hardware store in June, been working like crazy. I bought silver bahama pintails, normal bahama pintails, and chiloe widgeons which will be here next month. I am getting a trio of lady amhearst pheasants. We decided to get out of many breeds, this coming spring we will be breeding wyandotte bantams in white, silver laced, and dun laced, light brown and crele phoenix bantams, black and blue sumatra bantams, gold pencilled hamburgs, sexlink pencilled hamburgs, and maybe the faverolles. We will still have the gray and white calls, east indies, and maybe the cayugas. We have many barnyard mutts running around, some look really interesting, others are kinda plain. The Nepalese peahen had 5 chicks in May, 3 are still alive and they are looking like the mother so far which is great. The does never kidded so we will be selling them. The garden is huge, we got many many frosts which killed most of the squash and beans. The sweet corn, peas, cucumbers, carrots, and broccoli are great, the onions are still tiny, all of the greens ended up going to the birds.

That is about all, I had a couple people PM me about how I was doing since I dont post as much so thought I'd post it for all to see, lol.

Michael

Back
Top Bottom