Just applyed for my first job!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MRNpoultry, Apr 29, 2008.

1. MRNpoultry

MRNpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Since I have got chickens I have not had to much money so I applyed for a part time job at a vet. Walking dogs and cleaning cages. I really hope I get to work thier. I haven't ever worked anywhere before so this whould be fun for awhile. If I get to work there that means more money so I can by more chickens! Pray that I get the job. That would be great working there.

2. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    Good luck and keep us updated!!!! Buy more chickens!!! LOL....I just hope that is how my boys feel at your age!!!!

3. MRNpoultry

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    I wil post if I get the job. All my cousins my age think I am crazy for having chickens.

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Hope you get the job! I'm proud of you.

5. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    way to go chickenboy, we all are proud of you! Keep us posted.

6. Vamp-A-Billy Princess

Vamp-A-Billy Princess Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Indiana
    How old are you? Its about time you got off the computer and got a job! J/K. [​IMG] Good luck!

7. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Best of luck getting the job! Don't forget to follow up and send thank yous for the interview and check in even if they say they will call!

8. MRNpoultry

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Thanks everybody!

I just turned old enough to get a job. I like walking dogs and now I can get paid for walking them. I ain't real excited about cleaning there cages though.

9. MRNpoultry

Mar 2, 2008
    Gibsonville, NC
    Quote:People are always taking this job and quiting after a few weeks or a month. I am going to go back up there in about a month if I don't get the job to see if there are any more openings. I told them thank you I am real happy that they thinking about letting me have a job.

10. shmooborp

shmooborp artistic fowlism

this is funny that i came across this cuz i just did the exactsame thing.. still waiting to hear from vet... and thats what i plan to do with my money to..lol and get a car,..pshh. my cousins thing im wierd for having chickens also... lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by