Just applyed for my first job!

MRNpoultry

Songster
11 Years
Mar 2, 2008
Gibsonville, NC
Since I have got chickens I have not had to much money so I applyed for a part time job at a vet. Walking dogs and cleaning cages. I really hope I get to work thier. I haven't ever worked anywhere before so this whould be fun for awhile. If I get to work there that means more money so I can by more chickens! Pray that I get the job. That would be great working there.

How old are you? Its about time you got off the computer and got a job! J/K.
fl.gif
Good luck!

Thanks everybody!

I just turned old enough to get a job. I like walking dogs and now I can get paid for walking them. I ain't real excited about cleaning there cages though.

Quote:
People are always taking this job and quiting after a few weeks or a month. I am going to go back up there in about a month if I don't get the job to see if there are any more openings. I told them thank you I am real happy that they thinking about letting me have a job.

this is funny that i came across this cuz i just did the exactsame thing.. still waiting to hear from vet... and thats what i plan to do with my money to..lol and get a car,..pshh. my cousins thing im wierd for having chickens also... lol

Back
Top Bottom