Just applyed for my first job!

My first job was washing dogs for a groomer, I think I would have rather cleaned the cages!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Good luck, Chickenboy!

I agree that you want to get a job doing something which interests you, if at all possible.

That's okay, some people still think I'm weird to have chickens. I feel my life is richer for having them, as I'm sure yours is.

And who knows, maybe this job will lead to another position with them eventually? Have you ever thought of becoming a vet's assistant?

Please keep us updated!
smile.png

Good Luck! My oldest daughter would LOVE to have a vets' office nearby to apply to! She's just getting to that age that she can get a job if she gets a permit from the school.

Stacy

Thanks again everybody!

Two people that go to our church own I farm animal hospital, I would really like to work there one day. I have thought about one day becoming a vet assistant. We live in a small town, so this only a 10 minute drive from our house.

thats cool hope you get the job
thats its taken me a couple trys but just got a job at my local Mill
i had tryed out before at a garden shop but never heard back o well things happen for a reason
thats i'd love a job out side

thats okay my friends think im weird and my cousins will never understand

thanks im excited to start the new job

good luck hope you get yours hey and theres a new chickenboy88 now also

Chickenboy, my 2 daughters worked at a little amusement park where the NEW employees always had to do the worst jobs, like wash the garbage cans and clean the gross bathrooms. When 1 of my daughters got promoted, the owner told her they always watch the new people, and if they do a really good job at the yukky disgusting jobs, they will get promoted. Nobody got to start any other way. So clean those cages sparkling clean, and be polite and look people in the eye when you talk to them, and before you know it, you'll be doing something less disgusting! Even if you don't get promoted, your boss will give you a good reference if you are a good worker, honest and hardworking. When that great job comes along, you'll have a great letter in your hand recommending you for the job!!!!

Back
Top Bottom