Just applyed for my first job!

i start my new job next tuesday because this weekend i have prom so im getting ready for that:D or i would have started earlyer

Quote:
When you work hard it usally always pays off. I have been to some amusement parks that where really nasty, compared to them dog cages ain't half as bad.

i start my new job next tuesday because this weekend i have prom so im getting ready for that:D

Have fun at your prom​

I have worked in the vet field for 5 years. The first 3 as receptionist, the next 1 as vet tech, and the last year as manager. Let me tell you, cleaning kennels isn't pleasant, but you get the best part of the vet experience, you get to be with all the animals. Doing any other work in the clinic, you never see all the patients, just the one or two at a time that are currently in your care. As a kennel tech, you will get to interact with everyone! It's great, and I would clean kennels as the manager, just to be aqcuainted with all the pets. I really wish you luck getting the job! Steph

I worked as a vet assistant for about a year. Unfortunately the people where I worked were terrible and there was always drama, but the animals were fine! I loved interacting with them, but there were some days that I had to clean dirty cages of sick animals and sometimes I had to clean the same cage several times. I didn't really enjoy that, but it wasn't all that bad. If the people hadn't been so nasty (Only a few were, but those are the ones who ruin it!) I would probably still be working there.

Sometimes the pet owners can be a handful, especially if their pet has been in an accident. Dealing with them can be difficult and sometimes these cases can really get to you. However, you'll learn to deal with it soon enough. Most animals that were put to sleep had a good reason, but there were a few put down for stupid reasons and that always hurt me the most.

However, I did meet some great people and made some friends who I still have to this day. I always learned valuable information and saw things I would never have seen otherwise. It's really a great opportunity.

Good luck Chickenboy (my username is different). I am going to apply for a job at a family owned pizza joint this summer. Hopefully they'll except a 14 year old.

Thanks

Good luck getting your job to.

If the people hadn't been so nasty (Only a few were, but those are the ones who ruin it!) I would probably still be working there.

Thats happens at alot of places, the few that are bad ruin everything for eveyone else.​

Good luck!
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom