just curious...any LOST, HEROES, or Battlestar Galactica tv fans?

Quote:
lol.png
Caught! I think I missed something like 4 episodes in a row. To do the show justice, if that ever happens, I wait until it comes out on DVD or I'll try and catch up on their website if they post them online.

I don't have cable/satellite anymore
hit.gif
...now that we live out in the country. It was the one huge drawback to moving out into the sticks. So I'm completely missing my DVR/TiVo opportunities.

Quote:
I do a majority of my heavy surfing at..umm... a location other than my home. I am SO not incriminating myself.
big_smile.png
And the light stuff using my wireless cell's unlimited data plan at home. It's almost as painfully slow as dial up.

DH used to work for Comcast where we they gave their emps everything free... free phone.. free cable... free internet, and he can't bring himself to pay for satellite/internet... although I think I've almost got him hooked on WE NEED HUGHES NET or something similar. I figured if I nagged him enough he'd cave. Muhahaha my plan has almost worked.
thumbsup.gif

AWESOME!

I love hearing this on the BYC... I can never miss an episode of Heroes or LOST, or BSG... ok and I have to watch Monsterquest too lol.

HEROES--- I really love the show, but I just wish they would have had a stable story line since season 1... the writers' strike I think really threw them for a loop... (believe me I LOVE the show tho)...Who is your favorite hero??
Mine seems to change every time the story line changes lol. I loved Nikki, Micah and Monica---hate that they had to go.

LOST--- Now that that Jack, Kate and Hurley and Sayid are back on the island, I can't wait to find out more about what happens! And the island mystery monster!

Battlestar---still in shock that its ending! But at least they have that made for tv movie coming up about the cylons, and Caprica starting soon...

Bill.
:)

Hiro and Sylar are my two favorite characters
smile.png
Sylar's storyline is by far my favorite and I find to be the most intriguing
smile.png

Battlestar Galactica is the best show on TV right now IMO. Very sad
it's ending too. It brings out the inner scifi geek in me. I wanna be a viper
pilot BAD!!!
big_smile.png

LOST is the show I love to hate. It's been stupid for about three seasons, but last week was the first decent episode I've seen in about a year. We'll see. Now that I have watched it for so long, I guess I'll see it through to the end.
hmm.png

Quote:
Best Show? I think LEVERAGE is the best on TV right now. Anyone seen it?

Hiro I think is my favorite Heroes Character.. him and HRG (Noah Bennett)... I can never figure out if HRG is good or bad. I still can't believe he turned Mohinder in during that parkging garage scene.

Back
Top Bottom