just curious...any LOST, HEROES, or Battlestar Galactica tv fans?

I LOVE THAT!!
Did you know they are making a full length movie of The ThunderCats? I think Michael Bey, the same guy who did TRANSFORMERS is also directing ThunderCats, but not sure. Wouldn't that be awesome on the big screen?!

:)
Bill.

Ohhhhhhhhh - tonight is LOST! I totally forgot. I'm on the road for three days so I have to watch in the hotel. I hope I am back home Friday night before BSG starts!

I saw that when I went searching for a pic
droolin.gif
Hopefully they will do it right
wink.png
Soooo many movies I get geared up for only to be disappointed by cast or directing
hit.gif

LOST----any thoughts on Juliet and Sawyer???

Battlestar finale tomorrow night at 9pm....HOLY COW! I just hope its good.... I'm already going to miss it, but man I hope they end it where I am not ranting at the credits lol.

Bill.

I watched the first season of Heroes and it was good. I missed to many episodes of the second season and I kind of fell off it.

I watched 3 seasons of Lost and again I missed to many of the next season. Althought I kind of thought they were drawing it out to much and I kind of lost interest.

Battle Star is my Fave. I didnt really like the mini series...I started to get into it in the second season. Although I quickly caught up. I am really excited about the last episode...

I loved Stargate and I was really into it. And the last episodes it made me very emotional LOL. I grew up watching that.....

I liked that new show Sanctuary...Although not that many people are into it..

Firefly was the best and I was bummed after they only did one season. Although I loved the movie...

Startrek is really not my thing... I was more into the very first ones with William Shatner... Although it will be interesting to see the movie...TRIBBLES!!!!

Hey there,

I love Sanctuary too.... can't wait to see what they do with it when it comes back.

For now am just slowly falling into shock that Battlestar Galactica is over... Did anyone see the finale Friday night????
...I thought it actually had a really nice ending. :)

Am just thankful I have LOST and HEROES to cling to now that BSG is over... but they do have those tv movies coming out... and Caprica next year.

Take Care,
Bill.

Back
Top Bottom