Just curious, how you prepared your first egg

mccaff mama hen

Songster
10 Years
Nov 18, 2009
Central Indiana
I'm just curious when you got your first egg how you cooked it? This is the first week we have gotten eggs and everyone will be home this weekend so I thought it might be fun for the family to have the first eggs together. Now I can't decide what to cook, scrambled, fried, egg salad? So please share what you did or are planning to do?
pop.gif
I can't wait to hear some new ideas

I fried it and then couldn't eat it. I found the taste wayyyy too strong.
roll.png
I fed it to the dog.
Next I scrambled a batch and that was better. Not as strong flavored as the fried.
Now I cook them daily in many different ways and don't give the difference in flavor a second thought.

I'm not 100% certain because we waited until we had a dozen and then Mom took them out and laid them on the counter and got them all mixed up. So it was EITHER scrambled OR fried hard OR fried soft but I have no idea exactly which or whose plate it ended up on.

They were all delicious, regardless.

(Am I alone in having never noticed a strong taste? Maybe it's because I was familiar with farm eggs (though I hadn't had any in over 10 years prior to my own)? Maybe it's because I ate duck eggs as a kid? Maybe it's because I like to eat strong cheese and venison and stuff like that?)

Back
Top Bottom