Just got a new 1588, great service from Cutlers..

KYBOY

Crowing
16 Years
Mar 8, 2008
Eastern,Kentucky
I just ordered a new 1588 with turner from Cutlers supply..I love these little incubators..I started out with LG's and the 1588 is just so much easier to use..Well less work to use anyway..I ordered it Monday..It showed up at my house today..Thats a two day turnaround from Michigan to Kentucky..Great service..
big_smile.png

congrats I am so jelous I have had bators on my mind for a few days now and have anxiety today I must have one today. this is the one I see people recommend I know I have to have the turner or the hatch wont happen. I hope the farmers supply sells them if not Im making a miss prissy chick bator. then I need to try to find local eggs by tommorow before this fever or what ever it is
idunno.gif
gets worse and I order a sportsmans cabinet which I was so close to doing yesterday. what has come over me is this what happens in the winter while waiting for spring. I have several fish tanks I can put chicks in, I can bring chicks to the swap meet, yes I have myself convinced its going to be ok
big_smile.png

The Greenfield Farmers Co-op sells a couple different bators. I believe they have the Hovabator 1602 still air, and the next one up.... (can't remember the model #) and they had a package deal for a bator/turner. Though the ones I bought at Barn & Home basics was cheaper...I love the Farmers Co-op!

PS...

Jeff may be able to order the 1588 if they don't have it.....

Last edited:
yes co-op is out of any with a turner but can order and have in a week big woop I can order and have in a week
barnie.gif
. so wheres this barn and home basics? I must have one today. My impatience is going to kill me. Im calling shelburne farmers supply maybe they got one. I was ready to make the shopping list for miss prissy's but I really need the turner.

Go ahead and build one. It's not that hard and will keep you satisfied for awhile. But soon you'll will have to have a better one and then a bigger one.
barnie.gif
Wait I just got a new one, I'm ok now.
ya.gif

Quote:
I have dealt with Cutler's several times and have always been treated great with really fast service. They sell an egg candler that is somewhere aroung $50.00 that has been worth every penny. You can see through just about any eggs with the thing.

Back
Top Bottom