Just got a new duck! :D *GOT ANOTHER ONE! PAGE THREE FOR PICTURES!*

Quote:
She was an uh-oh - mix of two colours. She is all muscovy, as he has separate breeding pens for his ducks. I don't know what the colours are he has, but I just liked the way her markings are <3

She was brooded by a duck and not incubator hatched. She is kind of scared of humans right now. Hopefully I can tame her rather quickly. Ruth started coming around me today! She almost ate out of my hand
big_smile.png
Much improvement! Yesterday she was running if I even moved an inch.

your brown duck looks like a male to me?, I see silver feathers coming in on the stomache, and a darkening head, which means it is most likely a "grey" based color, I could be wrong on the gender, especially if she quacks
gig.gif
but I didn;t see that anywhere

they're both pretty either way!

Quote:
She definitely quacks
smile.png
Very distinct quacking. She doesn't have any silver on her belly. Must have been the camera.
hmm.png
Hope she is really a she! I really don't want a drake hurting my chickens
hide.gif

Quote:
She definitely quacks
smile.png
Very distinct quacking. She doesn't have any silver on her belly. Must have been the camera.
hmm.png
Hope she is really a she! I really don't want a drake hurting my chickens
hide.gif

well, then if she quacks she's a girl, is she molting perhaps?, maybe that's what I am seeing..second option is that I am insane and you shouldnt listen to me
ep.gif
gig.gif

Last edited:
Hey ff, and i agree love the blue eyes, only my solid whites have the blue eyes, and yes I can tell she is 100%muscovy, just can't make out the colors on her?She'll be beautiful no matter. How are her and Ruth getting on? and I have a Ruth too but i stuck ann on the end of it.

Quote:
Macy was quite scared of everything yesterday, but was coming out of her shell this morning. Ruth noticed her and started following her around, but Macy just hid.

Do you think she will keep the blue eyes, or is it just because she is young?

We named Ruth after the lady we got her from
lol.png
Since she did give her to us for free
tongue.png
Still not sure on her colours. I'll see if I can get better shots of her today and maybe you can make out the two colours she has in her. I don't even know the different types of Muscovy yet
tongue.png
In due time!

Thanks Featherfinder! I am very drawn to her blue eyes
love.gif

Quote:
Macy was quite scared of everything yesterday, but was coming out of her shell this morning. Ruth noticed her and started following her around, but Macy just hid.

lol.png
tongue.png
Still not sure on her colours. I'll see if I can get better shots of her today and maybe you can make out the two colours she has in her. I don't even know the different types of Muscovy yet
tongue.png
In due time!

love.gif

I think she should keep them! I have a pure white scovy with blue eyes!

Quote:

lol.png
tongue.png
tongue.png
In due time!

love.gif

I think she should keep them! I have a pure white scovy with blue eyes!

woot.gif

Show me a picture!
big_smile.png

ETA: http://www.muscovyducks.net/

This
is what made me want the muscovy. I like the ones playing the music! LOL Oh and the top picture looks like the same colouring as Macy. The grey and white one.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom