Just got back from the Ohio Nationals!!!!

drmeyes236

Songster
10 Years
Apr 13, 2009
ohio
With 5 new ducks in tow! A trio of welsh Harlequins and a pair of Pekins......I was looking for a pair of Mandarins but hey I am soooooo happy with what I got!

thumbsup.gif

Congratulations! I went to the show today too but didn't buy anything. There were some beautiful Welsh Harlequins there though!

I brought back 5 from Ohio too!! A pair of grey calls and a trio of white calls. Lovin them!! Already in the plans to get another pair of whites in Shawnee in December.

Congrats on the new ducks!
big_smile.png

I promised myself I wouldn't buy any birds at Ohio. Well, that apparently only applied to chickens, 'cause I came back with two new pairs of Calls.
lol.png
One I bought on purpose, one I won in the youth group raffle outside the show hall. Woops. I'd been looking for some nice Butterscotch, and I just couldn't pass them up. And I figured I wouldn't win the raffle, but at the end of the day I got lucky & a pair of blue fawn pied Calls came home with me, too. Now to get to building a couple more duck runs!

I saw some beautiful mandarins for sale, and for a great price--but they were hard to see. Sorry you missed them! They probably went quick at the price they were going for.

Back
Top Bottom