Just got back from the Reptile Show [DUW]

EWWWWWWWW he ATE one!
ep.gif

Is this an annual show, Madison? I'd never even heard of it before reading yours and Jordan's posts here..
hmm.png

Looks like you had fun and there were quite a few vendors there with a good variety. That's cool!

Nice pick ups.. and thanks for sharing the pics!

If anyone is interested in their own pair of Hissers ..I have a few here. They are all pets ...no feeders
wink.png

Nice pics, thanks!

I dont do snakes anymore, but they are so pretty!
I still have one leopard Gecko, he's great. Last year we lost Miko, our Bearded Dragon, who was 10 years old when he died in his sleep. I miss him. I probably wouldnt have been able to leave that show without a another Beardie!!
Looks like it was a cool show!

I try not to eat too many bugs unless I really have to though, I guess if I really needed to be up front in a crowd, I would do it....Did your brother say how long he could still feel the bug??

Tina/tfpets

We have a Gecko and we have been thinking of getting her a friend as she is 2 yrs now.
I will have to find a reptile show and go get her one, looks like there is plenty to pick from.
Don't have much interest in the roach thou.
Very nice pics
You got me very interested in going to a show now.
Looks like you must of had a great time
Babette

Awesome pics but
sickbyc.gif
to the roaches and
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
and a few
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
to the scorpions. Especially the big one. Makes my skin crawl. But the herps were awesome.

I have been debating on some little reptile/ amphibian. Maybe poison dart frogs...or a tomato frog. I had a lady who wanted to give me her blue morph anole. She hasn't done it yet though, so I'm not holding my breath...

Great pics
thumbsup.gif
. I don't think I would have gotten the roaches but I know I would have gotten something
tongue.png
. Now I need to get a reptile.

Back
Top Bottom