Just got more wonderful chicks from Ideal!

TennesseeTruly

Songster
10 Years
Mar 5, 2009
Church Hill, TN
I guess you can say that I'm partial to Ideal Poultry. Everytime I order from them, they're absolutely wonderful to me whether its on the phone or emailing with them.

I picked up my new order of chicks from the PO at 1:30 this afternoon. Yes, I was waiting when the mailtruck pulled in. LOL

Here are my new babies. There are 5 white cochin bantams, 5 birchen cochin bantams, and I got my grandson 5 Fawn Gold OEGB's for being such a great helper lately.

24335_new_chicks_from_ideal_001.jpg

24335_new_chicks_from_ideal_002.jpg

I forgot to add some things to my last order so I'm already working on a new order. LOL

Can you tell that I'm a fan of Ideal?? LOL

Laurie

I just got chicks from Ideal last week. All were healthy on arrival and are still doing great. I got the Pullet surprise, I only ordered 11 chicks but got 6 different breeds. I'm very pleased with Ideal as well.

Good luck with your chickies

All of my birds have come from Ideal (Texas) and have done great. I have only lost one chick. The last order was from Townline Hatchery in Zeeland, Michigan. The chicks came fine from Mich. to Florida. All are healthy, sleeping, eating, drinking, pooping and running around like crazy. They are so much fun to watch.

Last edited:
Both times I've ordered has been from Ideal and I'm thrilled with what I got. I ordered the surprise special pullets, too, only the standard breeds. I've got the most varied, colorful flock in the neighborhood, just what I wanted and all are healthy and great layers, too.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom