Just got NEW MEYER Hatchery cataloge. They have NEW Marans!!!!

Does that Welsummer have a curled-up toe, or is that just the pose?

No, it's the same chick in both pics, and they aren't curled in the second pic.
I think it's just the pose she was in.​

I just ordered four GLW and four black Jersey Giants from Meyer - all pullets - and am going to pick them up in two and a half weeks. Ohboyohboyohboy...

Quote:
My my, an old thread is back
wink.png

Umm, no. Their not on the site. Their site is poorly run. I can never get anything good out of it. Order the free color catalog
smile.png
They're there
wink.png

The new NEW (2011) catalog is about to go to print! Expect them in house around the Holidays!

We know you have been waiting and we can't wait for your reaction. We work very hard to send out the best catalog to our best customers! Hope you enjoy. Feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

If you want to see the Rare Marans you need to click on the Rare Maran Collection. You don't get to pick the color, you get what you get from

http://www.meyerhatchery.com/produc...hickens&grd_prodone_filter=PRODUCT_ID = 'RMCS'

This Rare Mix could include any of the following extremely rare Marans: Black Copper Marans, Blue Splash Marans, Golden Cuckoo Marans, White Marans.

There is a 15 bird minimum. This is either a really good deal or really pricey depending on quality. Good luck and please keep us posted on quality.

St. Run
$8.88

Female
$9.20

Male
$8.60

Back
Top Bottom