Just hard-boiled eggs?

That's great! so you think he may have eaten something that caused this? So glad to hear his health has improved. :thumbsup
yep, because I didn't know what caused him sick, aven with niacin supplements I haven't seen any improvement, so I was afraid of botulism, I wanted to act quickly if he had eaten something toxic from the ground when I took him outside.
now I see his naughtiness has started a bit again lol.
thanks miss Lydia.
I wonder if I can add garlic powder in his diet? we have organic garlic powder in home with no added salt.

I can't find anything that says garlic isn't safe for poultry, @casportpony has the vet books maybe she'd know. When I use to ferment my flocks feed I did put garlic granules in [Organic] So I'd say if you just sprinkled a tiny amount maybe 1/8 tea. to start and lets hope we hear one way or the other.
Mean time here is some good info.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/the-ultimate-list-of-duck-treats-and-supplements.242460/
that was a precious article about duck food, thanks.
I will start with 1/8 teaspoon of garlic, and keep watching over him, I read that garlic is a natural antibiotic, so I think it may help him grow healthy.

Back
Top Bottom