Just hard-boiled eggs?

Pics
That is the right thing to do for sure but getting the right food might be the key to the problem its having. I forget, did you try giving it some scrambled eggs cut up very tiny? That is good for them and most seem to love it.
yep, im giving him scrambled eggs and he loves them, i have added to his diet cat food since i have been told so

that is awesome! You really speak great English. What is your native language? Like I said earlier, I know zero about Algeria. You make me want to study on it!
aww thanks a lot DuckyDonna ☺
my native language is Arabic,
native language in algeria is arabic and berberian but most people speak arabic.
theres also french.. cuz Algeria was once colonised by France

aww thanks a lot DuckyDonna ☺
my native language is Arabic,
native language in algeria is arabic and berberian but most people speak arabic.
theres also french.. cuz Algeria was once colonised by France
That is very interesting. I now remember that the French did colonize Algeria but I'll bet I must have learned that from watching old movies like Casa Blanca which I know what in Morocco but it's close. I have never heard of berberian though. I just looked it up and found nothing on it but people's names. Where did you learn such good English?

That is very interesting. I now remember that the French did colonize Algeria but I'll bet I must have learned that from watching old movies like Casa Blanca which I know what in Morocco but it's close. I have never heard of berberian though. I just looked it up and found nothing on it but people's names. Where did you learn such good English?
I've just filled his dish with food and cleaned the previous ones..
thanks again 😄,
actually Berbere people are the natives, before Arabs has settled in Algeria..
I learned English from movies and series and books and my career is web development and all resources are in English.. it is a very beautiful language :love

I've just filled his dish with food and cleaned the previous ones..
thanks again 😄,
actually Berbere people are the natives, before Arabs has settled in Algeria..
I learned English from movies and series and books and my career is web development and all resources are in English.. it is a very beautiful language :love
That's great. Hopefully your little one will start to perk up and will be running around before you know it! You are one smart dude! I took 5 years of Spanish and can barely muddle through but that was also over 50 years ago!

Hi everyone! 😊 ,
My duckling is 11 days old.
Since he hatched I have fed him crushed corn mixed with some water, for the second and third day.
And then I started feeding him a mix of crushed corn, wheat, sesame, barley, and flaxseed, he seems to like it.
Here what surprises me comes, the day I gave him a hard-boiled egg, he did really love it, since then, his taste to the food I used to give him has changed, he seems to me like he distastes it when he goes crazy for hard-boiled eggs.
now I'm worried about him, I don't know how to cut out eggs from him and make him likes the mix I used to feed him, or this is just a passing period!
He also loves green beans and strawberry which I gave him regularly, but he goes not crazy for them as he does for boiled eggs lol.
I searched my city for starter poultry food, but none, so my only option was to make food myself.
Man your put a lot of work into feeding your duckling. My favorite part about commercially formulated feeds is how much less work they are. Then there is more time to snuggle them

Back
Top Bottom