Just hard-boiled eggs?

Pics
Hello everyone, I have had a pic from my brother of the ducks where he is working, I know I'm late, last days were stressful, I haven't been home bcuz of a meeting with my team on project we are working in, I left Pico in my mother's shoulder, and I told her what to feed him, and how many times to clean his dishes, but when im back she told me that he has diarriah and when I check him out I found him like he is fatigue, he isnt walking as usual nor active, it seems like his legs have got weak, but his appetite is good, when I bring him food he wakes up and walk to me.
I went to a vet he said he never treated a duck before, he told maybe he has intern parasites and advised me to give him amoxicillin that is prescribed for kids for 3 days 250mg per day.
what do u think guys, i thought it might be niacin deficiency so i added b complex 100mg to his diet alongside with brewer yeast, i didnt start giving him amoxicillin yet, im afraid of the prescribed dose to be much for such a little guy.
his poop is mixed with white liquid and kind of solid brownish one.
20200221_144456.jpg

Defiently a white Muscovy so good chance your duckling could be a mix. The others look mixed other than one that could be a Rouen drake. Yes please post a pic of the poop. Try feeding some scramble egg too. And is it drinking water?
it is weird that i hadn't got notifications, btw, thanks a lot for your care, I'm stressed and afraid that I'm gonna lose that cute guy.😟
here is pics of his poop
he is just laying down and sleeping not active at all.. just wakes up for eating and yes he drinks water.
when he's trying to get asleep he whistles continuously and quietly, i feel like he has pain maybe.
20200224_223254.jpg

20200224_223326.jpg

it is weird that i hadn't got notifications, btw, thanks a lot for your care, I'm stressed and afraid that I'm gonna lose that cute guy.😟
here is pics of his poop
he is just laying down and sleeping not active at all.. just wakes up for eating and yes he drinks water.
when he's trying to get asleep he whistles continuously and quietly, i feel like he has pain maybe.
View attachment 2034909
View attachment 2034914
@casportpony theres poop here for you, We need some wisdom :)

here is pics of his poop
View attachment 2034909
View attachment 2034914
@casportpony what do you think about this poop? These are fine poop picture by the way, some of the best I've seen!

Duck poop a lot! We will find out what she says once she comes on.
what do you think about his legs DuckyDonna! he used to run and to be curious, but now he gets tired quickly as if his feet got weakened, I have been giving him brewer yeast and since those symptoms appear I added Bcomplex to his food.

what do you think about his legs DuckyDonna! he used to run and to be curious, but now he gets tired quickly as if his feet got weakened, I have been giving him brewer yeast and since those symptoms appear I added Bcomplex to his food.
That is the right thing to do for sure but getting the right food might be the key to the problem its having. I forget, did you try giving it some scrambled eggs cut up very tiny? That is good for them and most seem to love it.

Back
Top Bottom