Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

I do have these listed elsewhere too! 

Going to sell some breeds.... just have too many.
Quad of Good Shepard Barred Rocks - Cock is one I breed from a GSBR roo I got from Matt1616 on BYC. 2 Hens DIRECT from GS, and 1 Blue Barred Rock from my breedings. $125 FIRM. I have some younger birds too if you are interested in a few more.

Mauve Eng Orpington Pen - I can do 2 sets from this pen. I have a Choc Split and a Choc Cock. There are 2 or 3 Mauve hens, 1 Blue, 1 Black, 2 or 3 Choc hens. Quads (would need to be a mix of the colors and not ALL choc) $250

Foley Silver Laced Wyandotte Hens - 3 available $35 each (no roos sorry)

Foley BLRW - 2 Pairs first pair I a Black BLRW (direct from Jerry Foley) He is the NICEST Rooster I have and he comes with a nice Blue BLRW hen. $125 and the other pair is a Splash BLRW I grew out with a Black BLRW hen $100 (100% blue chicks from that cross)

Lavender Copper Marans - PROJECT PEN These are still in the project phase and need to be improved by breeding with Black Coppers! 2 Quads available (i have a couple of splits that will be in each quad - I might have more hens available and a few juvies) $200 additional hens between $40-50 depending on color.

Shipping available only if weather permits.  Shipping and Boxes are Additional.

I'd like some of those Foley Wyandottes and the lav Marans!!! It's terribly hot here tho and don't imagine the weather would cooperate for shipping!!! :(

I just called them on egg shipment this week - nothing said about live shipments. We're told to call before shipping anything out of state now to make sure in compliance - things changing so fast. As far as I know only outbreaks in the last 2-3 weeks at least were in IA and MN. I know several states are prohibiting poultry from MN - people told they'll lose NPIP status if they do. Best thing to do is if people wanting to or even thinking about having birds/eggs shipped to them is to check thier state for the true scoop - and then check with sellers if they meet criteria. Sellers cant check for everybody thinking about or bidding on stock.

http://www.aphis.usda.gov/animal_health/animal_dis_spec/poultry/downloads/osa-npip.pdf

has all the contact info for each state.

Sellers best verify themselves too as there can be fines and consequences.
Buyers best check for themselves as well as illegal imports in some knee jerk states could get your entire flock destroyed - and tested after.
GA in particular has shown themselves inclined to take drastic measures but as AI spreads - as it will this fall, and chances are the eastern flyways will become active in incidents. Compliance enforcment has been lax/non-existant in the past - but that is changing.

Last edited:
Cross Post
BUY IT NOW
$35+$20 shipping These can ship tomorrow 6/30
8 Easter Egger Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 6/20-6/26)
4 Olive Egger Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 6/20-6/27)
15 Rhodebar Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 6-21-6/28)
I have 1 Jubilee roo over 3 EE hens
I have 1 crele orp roo over 4 early Greenfire line Rhodebar hens that laid the olive eggs. Crele orp roo has been in with hens for 2 weeks had rhodebar roo in before.

I have 1 Greenfire Rhodebar roo over 4 Greenfire Rhodebar hens
This roo has been in with the hens for 2 weeks. I had a crele orp roo in with them but he has been removed so it is possible some chicks could be from him.

Payment via Paypal only
I can't guarantee hatch rate on shipped eggs due to PO handling and incubation process.

Hi im looking for a Naked Neck /Turken that will (eventually) lay a blue/green egg (frizzle also a plus)
Im hoping to purchase 4-8 hatching eggs shipped to me in NJ
Please let me know what you have thanks!

Hi im looking for a Naked Neck /Turken that will (eventually) lay a blue/green egg (frizzle also a plus)
Im hoping to purchase 4-8 hatching eggs shipped to me in NJ
Please let me know what you have thanks!

Try asking @draye, dunno if he has any available right now, but do believe he is working on a Green Egger Turken project...

Back
Top Bottom