Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN - 6+ Crested Cream Legbar Eggs - $40 includes shipping - NPIP & AI clean, Kansas City, MO

Pen has two young Rees roosters covering Rees pullets as well as hens I bred which are descended from Lines A and B birdsI purchased from GFF in 2011.
Egg weight ranges between 50 to 65 grams from the hens and around 45 grams from the pullets. Pullet eggs are darker and look green while hen eggs are lighter and look either light mint green or blue depending on lighting and perception.

BIN 10+ Millie Fleur/ Calico bantam cochin hatching eggs!
$30 + $15 shipping
Can ship Monday or Tuesday (July 13th or 14th) - Payment must be made by Saturday evening
Frizzled is possible because I have 1 frizzled rooster in the pen, I tend to hatch about 1/3 frizzled chicks
More pictures and pictures of how I pack my eggs for shipping can be seen on my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl

*NPIP and AI clean*

Shipping Disclaimer: Shipping eggs is and always will be a gamble. The postal service can take a completely viable egg and somehow destroy it before it arrives at it's final destination. These eggs are fertile, but I cannot help if the postal service damages them and am no way responsible for your hatch rate...although I do hope you have a great one!
Payment will need to be made immediately after sale ends and please message me or email me with your information ([email protected])

Last edited:
Large fowl assortment BIN - to ship Monday or Tuesday (July 20/21)
12-18 eggs (at least 12 but probably closer to 18)
Speckled Sussex, Marans and Olive Eggers
NPIP and AI clean
$30 + shipping ($15-18 depending on how many eggs there are and what size box I need to use)
Pm or email [email protected]

I have a BIN to ship on Monday and can probably do 2 of these by the first of the week.

MIXED LOT OF ROCKS! Some are dirty but not bad. It is getting dry here so they are much cleaner.

Partridge and Blue Partridge Pen (project but is breeding TRUE after 5 generations) These are ALL Horstman Lines (2 different lines) My hens came direct from Dick Horstman my Rooster was bred from these birds and another line of Horstman birds.

The other pen of Rocks are a couple of projects in one. I have Solid Blue and Black Rock (bred from my GSBR lines) and 2 Silver Penciled hens in that pen right now all those birds are covered by a single barred BLUE cockerel. I am going to hatch some from this cockerel and then swap out with another project cockerel... unless I get a free pen LOL then I will have another project pen. So this pen can produce some Barred (BBS) pullets and single barred cockerels, or Some split to penciled (blue and black), some that are SOLID BBS. There are NO out crosses to other breeds these are PURE Rocks, just projects.

I MIGHT have some Barred and Blue barred Rocks - That pen has a GSBR rooster over 2 GSBR and 1 Blue GSBR and several blue and black rocks. You could get some single barred cockerels.

I can do 18+ for $40 shipped or 24+ $50 shipped.

I know I have about 18 of each pen right now (except the BR) I can do all from one pen if anyone wants.

MIXED COLORED LAYERS!

Sapphires cross of CCL x WL for great layers of blue eggs.

Lavender Olive Eggers - Lavender Am x Lavender Split Copper Marans and reg copper Marans

Easter Eggers - Wheaten Am over CCL pullets should make nice Easter Eggers.

I can throw in a few cuckoo marans for No Charge (fertility has not been great in this pen but I do think since I moved them it should have improved)

I can also do a mixed lot of Sapphires, Easter Eggers, and Olive Eggers 18 for $40 shipped (might can do 2 sets of these too)

BIN

6+ Barred Plymouth Rock "test" eggs. $20 shipped

Will include anything lain over the weekend. Currently have six collected. This is to test if my black Australorp rooster is still present in my ladies. He had bed covering them while my head rooster was maturing. These are black barred with red and buff leakage on the tails. Project lines. Very good layers o of large eggs even at their young age.

Pictures of our flock can be found here:

http://katescacklingranch.wix.com/orumpoultry#!barred-plymouth-rocks/c988

Last edited:
I have a BIN to ship on Monday and can probably do 2 of these by the first of the week.

MIXED LOT OF ROCKS! Some are dirty but not bad. It is getting dry here so they are much cleaner.

Partridge and Blue Partridge Pen (project but is breeding TRUE after 5 generations) These are ALL Horstman Lines (2 different lines) My hens came direct from Dick Horstman my Rooster was bred from these birds and another line of Horstman birds.

The other pen of Rocks are a couple of projects in one. I have Solid Blue and Black Rock (bred from my GSBR lines) and 2 Silver Penciled hens in that pen right now all those birds are covered by a single barred BLUE cockerel. I am going to hatch some from this cockerel and then swap out with another project cockerel... unless I get a free pen LOL then I will have another project pen. So this pen can produce some Barred (BBS) pullets and single barred cockerels, or Some split to penciled (blue and black), some that are SOLID BBS. There are NO out crosses to other breeds these are PURE Rocks, just projects.

I MIGHT have some Barred and Blue barred Rocks - That pen has a GSBR rooster over 2 GSBR and 1 Blue GSBR and several blue and black rocks. You could get some single barred cockerels.

I can do 18+ for $40 shipped or 24+ $50 shipped.

I know I have about 18 of each pen right now (except the BR) I can do all from one pen if anyone wants.

MIXED COLORED LAYERS!

Sapphires cross of CCL x WL for great layers of blue eggs.

Lavender Olive Eggers - Lavender Am x Lavender Split Copper Marans and reg copper Marans

Easter Eggers - Wheaten Am over CCL pullets should make nice Easter Eggers.

I can throw in a few cuckoo marans for No Charge (fertility has not been great in this pen but I do think since I moved them it should have improved)

I can also do a mixed lot of Sapphires, Easter Eggers, and Olive Eggers 18 for $40 shipped (might can do 2 sets of these too)

Cross posted
BUY IT NOW
$45 Shipped for shipping Friday or Saturday
1 dozen Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs(Dates of eggs 7/22 thru 7/24)
1 roo over 11 hens Greenfire Farms A,B,C lines
Fertility is great. Have some hatching this weekend.
Cannot guarantee hatching rate due to PO handling and incubation process. Payment due immediately. Paypal only.

[COLOR=333333]BIN 10+ Millie Fleur/ Calico bantam cochin hatching eggs![/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]$30 + $15 shipping[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Can ship Monday or Tuesday (July 13th or 14th) - Payment must be made by Saturday evening[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Frizzled is possible because I have 1 frizzled rooster in the pen, I tend to hatch about 1/3 frizzled chicks More pictures and pictures of how I pack my eggs for shipping can be seen on my Facebook page - [COLOR=141823]www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]*NPIP and AI clean*[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333] [/COLOR] [COLOR=333333][COLOR=141823]Shipping Disclaimer: Shipping eggs is and always will be a gamble. The postal service can take a completely viable egg and somehow destroy it before it arrives at it's final destination. These eggs are fertile, but I cannot help if the postal service damages them and am no way responsible for your hatch rate...although I do hope you have a great one! Payment will need to be made immediately after sale ends and please message me or email me with your information ([email protected])[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Do you have a waiting list on these? I would love to hatch some of these beauties!

Back
Top Bottom