Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

12+ Silkie eggs for auction. Starting bid $20.00 shipping $15.00 All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and will send a copy of the paperwork. The eggs will be a combination from the 3 pens below. I take paypal ONLY. Pay at end of auction so I can get them packed up and ready to ship the next morning. These eggs will be collected this weekend.

Splash

The black hen is not in this pen anymore

This is the roo.

Paints
the white hen is not in this pen anymore

A white pair and frizzled partridge hen (the white hen in the pic above is in with the white roo below)

Auction ends on Sunday at Noon central time. They will ship on monday.

50+ Coturnix hatching eggs!
BIN $40 FREE shipping.

I have two orders ready to go just need to be boxed! High hatch rates at home. Beautiful and healthy flock. Pictures are from yesterday evening in 100* weather. Eggs ate hand collected daily. We package well, and can ship today! Must pay before 3:30 from shipping today.

Can not garuntee hatch. Once they leave my hands they're in the case of the post office.

12+ Silkie eggs $45.00 includes shipping
Last chance to get these eggs. All my birds are NPIP and AI tested and clean. I will send the paperwork. I will ship on Monday. Eggs will be collected starting today.

I have splash, paints, white and frizzled partridge. The paints and splash are in separate pens. The white and frizzled partridge are in one pen.

Please post taken them PM me with your information then go to paypal and send $45.00 to [email protected]

BIN 12+ Millie Fleur/ Calico bantam cochin hatching eggs!
$50 (includes shipping)
Can ship Tuesday (August 18th) - Payment must be made by Saturday evening
Frizzled is possible because I have 1 frizzled rooster in the pen, I tend to hatch about 1/3 frizzled chicks
More pictures and pictures of how I pack my eggs for shipping can be seen on my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/HeritageandFancyFowl

*NPIP and AI clean*

Shipping Disclaimer: Shipping eggs is and always will be a gamble. The postal service can take a completely viable egg and somehow destroy it before it arrives at it's final destination. These eggs are fertile, but I cannot help if the postal service damages them and am no way responsible for your hatch rate...although I do hope you have a great one!

BUY IT NOW
I have over 70 coturnix quail eggs collected and will include whatever is laid by Saturday morning. $50 shipped! I have several colors running together right now as its late in the year and I'm done hatching. White and red tux male over red tux, white, brown, tibetan, scarlet, and roux dilute hens.

10+ Olive Egger (F1) hatching eggs! NPIP and AI clean. Made from Cream Legbars and Marans parents. Fertility has been great! I bubble wrap individually and double box.

BIN - $35 (this includes shipping)

Will ship Tuesday September 8th

Picture of my Marans rooster below who is covering my leg bar hens

Back
Top Bottom