Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

One dozen Greenfire Farms Jill Rees Hatching Eggs (bid starts at $50 including shipping-bidding ends at 7:00PM EST on 07/28/15)

Pictures below represent the birds I've kept for breeding. I received 28 chicks that all reached adulthood. I've selected and culled them pretty hard to get to the best birds I could and am down to only 8 left. For more information on my birds, feel free to see my classified ad or photo album in my signature.

Last edited:
One dozen Greenfire Farms Jill Rees Hatching Eggs (bid starts at $50 including shipping-bidding ends at 7:00PM EST on 07/28/15)

Pictures below represent the birds I've kept for breeding. I received 28 chicks that all reached adulthood. I've selected and culled them pretty hard to get to the best birds I could and am down to only 8 left. For more information on my birds, feel free to see my classified ad or photo album in my signature.

What breed are they?

I'm looking for Grey, Snowy, Butterscotch, or Pastel Call duck hatching eggs!! Anyone that still has hens laying this season, PLEASE comment below or pm me!! I'm VERY interested in 6+ or more!! Thanks so much!! :)

Last edited:
CROSS POST
I am downsizing to make room for my new breeds. I have the following for sale. Pickup only in Hull, Georgia.
Rhodebar Flock- I have 1 roo and 4 hens. These are Greenfire Farms lines. They are 1 year and 5 months old. The roo is unrelated to the hens. I am asking $75 for the flock. I also have 3 younger pairs that are 4 months old for sale asking $20 a pair or $50 for all.
Easter Egger Flock- I have 1 English jubilee orpington roo(1 year old) over 3 easter egger hens(2 years old). I am asking $60 for the flock. I also have a young pullet from this flock I will include for $10 more. The pullet is the orange brown colored one in the juvie pen.
Olive Egger Flock- I have 1 English Crele Orpington roo(1 year old) and 4 early Greenfire Farms rhodebar hens that laid olive eggs(1 year 5 months). I am getting olive and brown eggs. Asking $75 for the flock.
1 Cream Legbar roos(Greenfire) 3 months old-$10
1 Bantam Chocolate Orp roo(Greenfire, Sacre) 3 months old-$10
3 English Black Orp roos(Fancy Chick Line) 1 year old-$20 each or $50 for all.
Any question please send PM.

Back
Top Bottom