Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Pics
About TWO more hours on these. Amyable has the high bid @$20.

Quote:
Did I win?
fl.gif
3pm EST is 2pm my time.

48 Hour Auction - Ends Sunday 5:15 pm CST
6+ Eggs - Tolbunt Polish mix (Tolbunt Polish/Houdan/Russian Orlaff)
- Various color combos come out of these

These are the 2 hens - one looks more blue splash

Roo pictures from Fall 2012 when they were still young - they have feathered out and filled out more

2 of the recent chicks hatched (they hatch ranging from all white to black and everywhere in between)

Eggs to ship Monday, April 15
Number of Eggs: 6+
Bidding starts at $8
Shipping is $12 priority with tracking
Ends 5:15 pm Central time Sunday 4/14

paypal only please
$10

48 Hour Auction - Ends Sunday (4/14) at 5:00 CST
6+ Gold Brabanter roo over 2 Gold Lace Polish Hens (Hens hatched from BHep 1 1/2 years ago)

Picture of Hens taken August 2012 (one was a favorite of the roos I had then)
I do not have a picture of the roo yet. He is the same color as the hens. The chicks I hatched from them look like Gold Lace Polish

Eggs to ship Monday, April 15
Number of Eggs: 6+
Bidding starts at $8
Shipping is $12 priority with tracking
Ends 5:00 pm Central time Sunday 4/14

Paypal only please
1 Hour left on these - I have 9 eggs that will go out on Monday

BIN HELP!!!!!!

Eggs to ship Monday 4/15 or Tuesday 4/16
Number of Eggs: 36
Shipping is $20 priority with tracking

ENDS WHEN THEY ARE SOLD LOL

I have 3 doz (36) BBS Copper Marans eggs I can ship Monday Price is $40 plus shipping. All have feathered shanks and about half of the pullets have copper hackles. I have a Blue and Black Copper Roo over Blue and Black Copper Pullets/Hens.

The egg color has faded as some have been laying for a few months but most are the color of the egg on the left maybe lighter... the egg on the right is from a new pullet. Very DARK eggs are possible from these birds. Color has improved with my new pullets. Some pullet have copper hackles and I am breed for that this year.

One of my Breeding rooster. Sorry I can't find any pictures of the pullets he is covering the dark layers in pen 10 pictured above. These eggs are included in the 36 eggs offered.

Hi there! I was browsing the last few pages and didn't see that these were sold. If they are still available, I want them please.
big_smile.png

Paypal Only Auctions: [email protected] All auctions end at 6:00 Pm Ohio Time on 4-15-13 I can combine shipping on multiple auctions won.

Auction #1: 6+ Bantam Barred Olive Egger Eggs Starting Bid: $5.00 Shipping: $12.00

Auction #2: 6+ Muscovy Duck Eggs- All colors run together Starting Bid: $15.00 Shipping: $15.00

Auction #3: 6+ Bantam Plymouth Barred Rocks Starting Bid: $10.00 Shipping: $12.00

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom