Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

10 Turkey eggs both Sweetgrass and Bourbon Reds
shipped when the girls get them layed (this week)
$16 medium prioriy or $20 lg priority
$20 starting bid
last bid considered 8pm SUnday EST

3 sweetgrass and one wet bourbon red poult from recent customer

I have either 6+ or 12+ Crested Cream Legbar eggs that can go out tomorrow or Wednesday due to a non-payment on a set of eggs. Our girls are crested but our rooster is not so you should hatch crested and non-crested birds from these eggs.

$35 for 6+ or $60 for 12+ including shipping. Payment is due to [email protected] by 9PM CST tonight for Tuesday shipment or 9PM Tuesday for Wednesday shipment.

I have 10 Norwegian Jaerhon eggs. I will include any laid between now and time of shipping. Eggs are dated, stored in a cool basement and turned daily. Chicks are autosexing; males have large white head patch, females have small white dot on head. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then bubble wrap them all together, and cushion them on all sides in their box.

Start bid at $18, shipping included. Last bid at 10am CST on Wed, 7/10. PayPal to [email protected], payment must be received immediately after auction to ensure timely shipping.

Up for 24 hour auction 12+ Silver Laced Wyandotte Eggs! Starts now and ends at 1pm July 10th PST I ship Monday and Tuesdays only. Bids start at $6 Shipping is $15 I wrap each egg in bubble wrap and nestle them snugly and securely. I haven't had an egg break yet! These are great hatchers. I've hatched about 50 in the past month and I am done for the year. Fertility has been 90 to 100% and hatch rate about 80 to 90% here at the farm. They're beautiful, fluffy, and easy to look at. Great layers and don't mind being around children.

BIN: 12+ Bantam Cochin fertile hatching eggs: $ 35 includes shipping.

Pen # 1 is a blue frizzle rooster over 4 Mille Fleur hens
Pen # 2 is a blue rooster over a blue & a blue molted hen
I can ship tomorrow .

1 hr to go.........
I have 10 Norwegian Jaerhon eggs. I will include any laid between now and time of shipping. Eggs are dated, stored in a cool basement and turned daily. Chicks are autosexing; males have large white head patch, females have small white dot on head. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then bubble wrap them all together, and cushion them on all sides in their box.

Start bid at $18, shipping included. Last bid at 10am CST on Wed, 7/10. PayPal to [email protected], payment must be received immediately after auction to ensure timely shipping.

Back
Top Bottom