Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

well got the inc put together and running. now not to get in trouble. lol.
I feel a case of chicken math developing.
lau.gif

6 Speckled Sussex and 6 Buff Orpingtons

ss--Lovely birds of rich red with white flecks and love to forage. Very friendly girls when you take the time to visit with them. THis group free ranges, so an off chick is possible. THe Buffs are sweet as pie and also love to forage. Both are good layers, usually an egg a day. SS and BO are not bred to the SOP, but are utility layers and farm stock.

Paypal at end of auction please.
Mailed Priority with tracking #, and bubble wratpped, double boxed and packed in shredded paper.
Shipping is $16

BIdding starts at $9

BIN

[COLOR=FF0000]10[/COLOR] [COLOR=B22222]Bourbon Red Turkey eggs[/COLOR]
paypal due upon claiming
shipped priority with tracking #= bubble wrapped and double boxed, with shredded paper.
Will ship when they are all collected.

$30 includes shipping

Would you take $26?
I am in a bartering type of mood. If you say no, it's okay with me, btw. ;)
I felt pretty good bartering today over an electric turkey roaster (got it for $5 less than they were asking).

Auction: 12 plus Standard Salmon Faverolle hatching eggs, The bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping will be $15.00 Starts today 8/1 and ends 8/2 at 10am (est) Ferility has been awesome and had really good hatching rates I have been getting a lot of really nice SQ babies out of my stock and have a few really nice pullets do really well at shows These are a very docile bird and the hens are excellent layers of a pinkish medium egg, Good Luck and Happy Bidding

~FancyFavie~

Also want to Thank All whom has complimented me and my eggs on here
Thank You Soo Much

Back
Top Bottom