Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Dmswiger you won the 12 plus Faverolle eggs YAY!!!! I'm sending you a pm now ~FancyFavie~

I am gonna be forced to bid on the next batch you list.... (I think i restrained myself rather well this time round though)
gig.gif

BIN: 8 Chocolate Bantam Orp/Chocolate Cuckoo Bantam Orp Eggs. Asking $75 shipped. I have 2 pens set up right now. One pen has a chocolate bantam orpington rooster over 2 black bantam hens and 1 chocolate bantam hen. One black hen is brooding chicks so no eggs from her. Pen 2 has a Cuckoo Split for chocolate bantam orpington rooster over a chocolate bantam hen. All birds involved are English Imports! You will get eggs from both pens. Right now I have 2 cuckoo eggs and 6 eggs from the chocolate pen. I may have one more cuckoo egg if she laid for me today. Now, I'm not how many of you have heard that the British have decided to down size their bantam Orpingtons to more American size. Napoleon, my chocolate bantam rooster, is the original English Bantam Orpington size as is the chocolate and black hen in with him. The cuckoo rooster and his chocolate hen are the new English size Bantam Orpington. There is a huge difference. You can even see it in their egg sizes! Fertility has been tested on both. I am MD NPIP Certified: AI, TP and MG Free! I use bubble wrap and double box but I can not guarantee your hatch rate. Too many variables once they leave my hands! Here are pictures of my birds. Please post sold here and PM me if you want them.

BIN

$2/ egg Bourbon Red turkey eggs for first 8 eggs, and $1 for each egg after that.

$16 shipping for up to 10 eggs; $20 for over 10 eggs. PP due at claiming please.

THis is for all the eggs that are laid this week and to be shipped on Saturday.

The total number of eggs depends on the girls as the girls are slowing down. What ever is laid by Friday evening.

Quote and write "claimed"

BIN

12+ Guniea eggs. I have a mixed flock of pearl pied white and one lavender. I get mostly pearl and pied. I have gotten a few that are tawny colored along with white and lavender.

price is $12 + $14 shipping. pm for PayPal info. I can ship Wednesday and will include all others I collect could be 2-6 more.

Reposting.
BIN

$2/ egg Bourbon Red turkey eggs for first 8 eggs, and $1 for each egg after that.

$16 shipping for up to 10 eggs; $20 for over 10 eggs. PP due at claiming please.

THis is for all the eggs that are laid this week and to be shipped on Saturday.

The total number of eggs depends on the girls as the girls are slowing down. What ever is laid by Friday evening.

Quote and write "claimed"

Back
Top Bottom