Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

wait.... people shut down their bators in September?....
Next year is only 3 months away!!
lau.gif

Up for BIN is 12 Silkie and Sizzle eggs. HENS CHOICE. Price is $30 including S&H. This ends on sunday (9/22) at 7pm central time. If anybody wants them please make a Quoted post saying "TAKEN" then PM me that you claimed them. They will ship out on Monday (9/23) I take paypal only and please pay promptly when claimed.

I pack by bubble wrapping each individual egg and placing them upright in an egg flat and placing another egg flat on top and I tape the bundle so the eggs don't fly out during shipping. I use either plastic grocery bags and or shredded paper to secure the bundle in the middle of the box. There is a bed of the packing material on the bottom of the box. The bundle is placed on top of that then I pack the paper/bags around and on top of the bundle so they are snug in the box so they don't fly around during shipping. At the moment my printer is on the fritz due to useing refurbished ink so I can't print labels. I'll PM the buyer the DC# when I get back from the PO or running errands but the eggs are always the first stop. I don't leave them in the car while I run errands.

The Silkies laying are from 3 pens, each pen has birds that have won in shows. I'll describe each one below their pics.
From the Splash Silkie pen I have a Splash roo that has won in every show he's been in. He came from Bobbi Porto's stock. The hens I bought local and they have been breeding for a while so their crests aren't as poofy as they would be if not breeding. In the pic with the Splash are chicks from my sizzle pen. They are all white as you can see. I showed the 1 pullet I kept and she also won in her first and only show she's been in. She is pictured in a different pen

It was a windy day and we had just gotten home from a long travel from a show.Prince wasn't wanting to do pictures

My porcelain pen does not have a porcelain hen in it. She is split to lav but looks self blue. The chicks I get from this pen are mostly splash and I get some blue. Both the hen and roo are from Bobbi Porto stock and have won in shows The roo has been to more shows than the hen and he has won in every show. The hen has been shown once and she got 3rd place.

They make beautiful SQ chicks. Some of them have been shown also by their buyers.

In my juvie pen I have a Splash Silkie Pullet that is laying and there is a white silkie cockerel thats breeding her. I haven't put her in the splash pen yet because there are chicks in there and the mothers will attack her. (i've tried) She was shown this month and she got 1st place. I don't have a pic of the cockerel right now but he is similar to the roo in the sizzle pen. A pic of him will be with the sizzles when I add their pics.

I found a pic of the white cockerel when he was younger. He is standing with the white pullets to the left and there are black and blue juvies to the right.

In the sizzle pen there are 2 pullets laying. One is black with light blue on her primaries on one wing and a splash that has been shown and won. I didn't get a pic of her with her ribbon. I was busy selling as the show was going on and in a hurry to get home afterwards because it was very hot outside at the time this spring. The roo is a white silkie.

Here are some chicks I hatched. I got 75% frizzled from the sizzle pen

I'm reposting this BIN. Everything is the same except for the end date. It will end on Wed (9/25) at 7pm. Payment expected when accepted and please quote "TAKEN" then PM me. My paypal addy is [email protected]

Same birds, 12 eggs and packing is the same.

Quote:
wait.... people shut down their bators in September?.......
hide.gif

Ummmm--- mine were still running for a month after the last hatch!! Wishful thinking ! I'm waiting for Konza to arrive and have held over 2 cornish cross hens in hopes of working on a meat project. THat means incubating in NOv- Dec. LOL

they turn off? mine has been running nonstop since we.built it Feb 2012. I have been hatching nonstop since my first incubator. I do slow down in the fall. but not looking that way now. I have two big orders for chicks.....one for almost 200 chicks (Marans olive eggers and SBEL) and the other one is for 100 barred rocks for meat birds.

Quote:
wait.... people shut down their bators in September?.......
hide.gif

Ummmm--- mine were still running for a month after the last hatch!! Wishful thinking ! I'm waiting for Konza to arrive and have held over 2 cornish cross hens in hopes of working on a meat project. THat means incubating in NOv- Dec. LOL

I take a small break mid summer for cleaning plus about a week or so near christmas... otherwise they keep going year round...

Quote:
then I must not be a 'people'... hm. wonder what classification I am

uhm...methinks you're just insane like me...

they turn off? mine has been running nonstop since we.built it Feb 2012. I have been hatching nonstop since my first incubator. I do slow down in the fall. but not looking that way now. I have two big orders for chicks.....one for almost 200 chicks (Marans olive eggers and SBEL) and the other one is for 100 barred rocks for meat birds.

mine doesn't turn off unless the power goes out.. or I unplug it... we never designed it with an "off switch"...
gig.gif

BIN : Rhodebar eggs

I have exactly 12 Rhodebar fertile hatching eggs. These eggs were collected over the last 6 days. 2 hens, 2 eggs a day..... Fertility is excellent !!
Please keep in mind that I have no control over shipping or incubation issue.
That being said... I will offer these eggs at $45, shipping included, to ship today.
PP only

Offer is only good today..otherwise I will set these tonight.

wink.png

Back
Top Bottom