Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

~~I Have 12+ fertile Hatching Eggs from Standard Golden Phoenix. The parents are SQ birds (most of which have taken first at shows) I would like to say that I can guarantee but I CANNOT guarantee anything being fertile. I will package to the best of my ability. The eggs will be in a flat rate box full of shredded paper and the eggs wrapped individually in bubble wrap. Auction ends Tuesday the 8th at 7am Pacific Standard Time. Price is usually $36 per dozen plus $18 shipping. This Auction will start at $20 a dozen plus $18 shipping. This is an offer you cannot resist. I get 100% fertility and 99% hatch here but I cannot say the same for you due to shipping and handling.

Auction: 10 plus Salmon Faverolles.... ~FancyFavie~ Is having another auction on her beautiful Faverolles Bidding will start at $10.00 and shipping is $15.00 fertility has been excellent and I wrap each egg individually and double box, Auction starts 4/6 at 10pm EST and ends 4/7 at 10pm... Good Luck!!! and Happy Bidding!!!

This is one of 2 auctions I have going on.....

BIN Buy it Now!

12+ Call Ducks eggs
White Drake and Gray Drake over Grey, Fawn, Silver, Black Bibbed and blue bibbed hens
$25 Shipped

18+ Assortment of Pure Standard Duck eggs
Breeds are
SQ Rouens
SQ White Runners
Fawn and White Runners
SQ Kakyi Campbells
Fawn and white runners and Kayki Campbells are all together but (I have hatched all pure ducklings but there is a chance of a mix breed)

$35 Shipped

Has anyone heard anything about these auctions? Others and I bid on them but the person hasn't been back online since the auctions were listed. No response to PM either. Hope all is ok. Thanks
I have had the flu and have been in a decongestant- induced haze for the past few days. If you have won an auction from me, please PM me with your address. My PP is [email protected] and I will have them out as soon as PP is received. Sorry about that, benadryl really knocks me out.

I have had the flu and have been in a decongestant- induced haze for the past few days.  If you have won an auction from me, please PM me with your address.  My PP is [email protected] and I will have them out as soon as PP is received.  Sorry about that, benadryl really knocks me out.

I am very glad you are ok I got worried some of last weeks crazy weather got your place. Hope you are feeling better!.

BIN Buy it Now!

12+ Call Ducks eggs
White Drake and Gray Drake over Grey, Fawn, Silver, Black Bibbed and blue bibbed hens
$25 Shipped

18+ Assortment of Pure Standard Duck eggs
Breeds are
SQ Rouens
SQ White Runners
Fawn and White Runners
SQ Kakyi Campbells
Fawn and white runners and Kayki Campbells are all together but (I have hatched all pure ducklings but there is a chance of a mix breed)

$35 Shipped

Sold call duck eggs!

Auction ends 12 noon 4/8
12+ Mille Fluer Leghorns.
They are laying like machines I can do more than one of these offers!
Starting bid at $40.00 includes shipping. They are hatching great at home like Popcorn!

Back
Top Bottom