Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

For Auction: 12+ Paint Silkie Eggs! I have a gorgeous paint rooster over 2 paint hens and 3 black hens. Not all are laying but I'm getting 3-4 eggs from them a day. I've been hatching beautiful paints from them. Bidding starts at $10. It ends on Friday April 18th at 7pm EST. I can ship them on Saturday if payment is received in time! My birds are NPIP certified in MD: 51-517. Please ask any questions and Happy bidding!

Forgot to add that it is $15 for shipping!! I do double box and always send plenty of extras!

Edited by madamwlf - 4/9/14 at 6:16am

BIN 10+ Lavender Ameraucana Eggs
$45, includes shipping
The girls are laying well! 1 rooster over 4 hens. My hatch rate has been between 85-100% so far this year! I can ship these out tomorrow if payment is received in time. Thanks!

BIN 10+ Lavender Ameraucana Eggs
$45, includes shipping
The girls are laying well! 1 rooster over 4 hens. My hatch rate has been between 85-100% so far this year! I can ship these out tomorrow if payment is received in time. Thanks!

SOLD

Please PM me your payment info, will log back in in a couple of hours to pay you, on my way to work.

Up for auction
Auction #1
8 Ancona duck eggs Sorry no pictures at the moment. I have two pair: black and tri-color ducks with blue and light brown (not dark enough to be actual chocolate not sure what correct term would be) drakes. These came from Celtic Oak Farms. All except the black duck are very nicely marked with spotted legs and bills. She is a little two solid on her back. They are totally free-ranging on a 1/4 acre pond with 5 acres of woods and pasture. Auction will end at 8 AM CDT tomorrow 9/16 to ship tomorrow. Please start auction at $10 plus shipping of $15.00.

Auction #2
8+ Rhodebar hatching eggs direct from GFF I currently have 8 and will add whatever is laid today. Auction to start at $10 plus shipping of $15.00. This will also end 8 AM CDT tomorrow 9/16 to ship tomorrow.

Website and work computer won't let me post pictures, but I have some showing from previous auctions.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom