Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

BIN
Eggs to ship Friday or Monday
14+ Eggs
Price $25
Shipping is $14

Blue and Black Copper Marans - Black Copper Roo x Blue (6) and Black (2) copper hens. You will get a mix of blue and black copper chicks. I have great fertility and Hatches with these birds.

I don't have time to post pics tonight. There are some on my other posts here or in my profile.

Last edited:
BIN
Price $30

12+ eggs
Shipping is $14

Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans - Cuckoo Marans roo over Blue Cuckoo Hens. These girls lay some big eggs, great fertility and hatches and I rarely hatch chicks with clean legs. 90%+ are feathered. Great birds if you are looking for cuckoos you will not be disappointed.

pics are in my profile on on this thread.

BIN
18+ Eggs
Price $20
Shipping is $18

Sex Linked EE and Olive Eggers (not sex linked) - I have 7 Sex Linked EE eggs White egg layer crossed with Lav Am and 11 Olive Eggers Black Coppers and Lav Am cross. Great hatches and fertility. Sex linked roos will have a spot on their heads at hatch pullets will be solid. You could hatch from either set of eggs Blue, Black or white chicks.

BIN
12+
Price $35
Shipping is $14

Jubilee Orpington Crosses and Blue and Black Eng Orpingtons - I have 8+ Eggs from jubilee roo x blue and black Eng Orps. Just a project not sure what you will get really. They are cute. The other 4 eggs are from my Blue and Black Eng Orp pen. I have 1 blue and the rest are black including the roo.

I don't think I even have pics of any of these guys....The jubilee roo is probably on my Profile page with pics...... My Eng orps are from BHep/Papa Brooder and others I got local from someone that showed chickens.

BIN
14+ Eggs
Price $25
Shipping is $14

Blue and Black Copper Marans - Black Copper Roo x Blue (6) and Black (2) copper hens. You will get a mix of blue and black copper chicks. I have great fertility and Hatches with these birds.

I don't have time to post pics tonight. There are some on my other posts here or in my profile.

SOLD

WANTED!!!!  I am looking for all white Serama hatching eggs.  If you have them or know someone who does please contact me.  Thank you!

Interestingly enough I found out this week most white serema are diluted out pumpkin and do not breed true. Im sure there are some that do but its not gurenteed. That is a crazy color breed!

BUY IT NOW : READY TO SHIP MONDAY APRIL 28th.
FERTILE HATCHING EGGS **** prices include s&h***
12+ Black Copper Marans $39
12+ Blue Copper Marans $39
12+ Easter Eggers $27
12+ Silver Lakenvelders $ 39
12+ Olive Eggers F3 $39 ( possible frizzles)
12 exactly Khaki Campbell duck $39

Sale!!!!! Buy Now: Sale ends Tuesday midnight..ship out Wednesday.

12+ Imported Variety pack of Orpingtons $60.00 You will get at least three eggs from every variety. I cull pretty hard and keep good type. I have good lacing on my birds now and i am working to improve it even more. My combs are really nice. No sprigs. Good leg color. I do have some leg feathering in the Gold laced, but it is a very small amount now. The chicks may hatch with fine feathers on the legs and be gone when they feather out. I have the nice round full fronts. The birds are fluffy with out looking like a cochin.

Gold laced
Cuckoo
Black
BBS

I double box and have pretty good hatch results when I ship.

The eggs will be fromMonday, Tuesday and Wednesday collection so they will be fresh as can be You will get all the eggs collected!!.....Shipped Wednesday the 30th. Post mine or sold ..than PM

Last edited:
Sale!!!!! Buy Now: Sale ends Sunday midnight

12+ Imported Variety pack of Orpingtons $60.00 You will get at least three eggs from every variety. I cull pretty hard and keep good type. I have good lacing on my birds now and i am working to improve it even more. My combs are really nice. No sprigs. Good leg color. I do have some leg feathering in the Gold laced, but it is a very small amount now. The chicks may hatch with fine feathers on the legs and be gone when they feather out. I have the nice round full fronts. The birds are fluffy with out looking like a cochin.

Gold laced
Cuckoo
Black
BBS

I double box and have pretty good hatch results when I ship.

The eggs will be from the weekend collection so they will be fresh as can be You will get all the eggs collected!!.....Shipped Monday the 28th. Post mine or sold ..than PM
Mine!!!

Back
Top Bottom