Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Barnyard Mix 12+ eggs for $15 plus $15 shipping. These are free ranging for the winter. I have hens and roosters of each breed listed running together. Sulmtaler, Black Australorp, German New Hampshire Red, White Leghorn, Bantam Black Orpington and cross of Sulmtaler x Legbar (they lay blue and light green eggs). I will send eggs from whatever breed of hens have laid, as they vary day to day. I bubble wrap and double box. Comment SOLD and message me your info. I ship on Monday's, Tuesday's and Wednesday's.

BIN 12+ Barnyard Mix (All Purebred Stock Free-Ranging for Winter) - $15 + $15 Shipping

I have hens and roos in all of the following breeds free-ranging for the winter:

Crested Cream Legbar, Black Copper, Wheaten, Cuckoo, Blue/Splash Marans, Wheaten, Lavender, Blue/Splash Ameraucanas, Barred Hollands, Norwegian Jaerhons, Jersey Giants, Silver Spangled Hamburgs, Red Shoulder Yokohama, Salmon Faverolle, Barnevelder, Mottled Houdan, Sultan, Rhode Island Red & White, White Leghorn

I don't get very good production (or like de-icing 20 frozen waterers) in the winter in their individual pens so I let them free range and they lay well.

I will ship 2 day priority, most likely 15 eggs. I can ship more of a certain color if you want.

I will ship Tuesday 1/20 USPS priority mail.

Please post SOLD and PM me your info.

BUY IT NOW
Welsummer Hatching Eggs
Eggs to ship Wednesday 1/21
Number of Eggs: 6
$25 includes Priority Shipping/Well Packed
Post SOLD and PM for PayPal info

Pullet

Cockerel

Young pullet hatched from this pen

They look just like my brown Leghorns, which we love, do they lay as well?[/quote]

They are good egg layers, though leghorns top all breeds in that area. About 225 eggs for first year layer.

Back
Top Bottom