Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

HELP! I am swimming in EGGS and if they are here they will be hatched. I just set 300! STOP ME PLEASE!

These are all BIN and can ship Saturday! or Monday if you prefer.

Shipping is $15 unless in a far off state then $18. I can put up to 32 eggs in a box. I will combine shipping and let you know for more than one doz.

*Cuckoo and Blue Cuckoo Marans - This pen is in the PROJECT STAGE meaning I have just added some SOLID Blue and Black Marans (not coppers) to improve egg color. The new girls lay good color, better than my cuckoos for sure. You will get BOTH Solid and Cuckoo Eggs and you will hatch both blue and black cuckoos. I have a Cuckoo Rooster over 3 Blue Cuckoos, 3 Solid Blues, 5 Blacks. I am checking fertility today if I see an issue I will not sell these. I think I can do 2 doz for $40 each plus shipping.

*Barred Rocks and Blue Barred Rocks - This pen in a PROJECT too, I have a GSBR rooster over 2 GSBR hens 1 Blue GSBR hen and SEVERAL SOLID ROCKS. I just needed to store them till I grew out a Solid color Rooster LOL. Might have 3 doz $20 a doz plus shipping.

*These pens will give you some single barred cockerels. All the pullets will be properly barred. You will get double barred cockerels too.

Sapphires - I will have almost 2 doz by the weekend. Crested Cream Legbars x White Leghorns. $24 a doz plus shipping.

Lavender Olive Eggers - Maybe 18 eggs Lavender Ameraucana over Lavender split Copper Marans and reg Copper Marans. ALL chicks will be split to lavender and you will get some Lavenders too. Most have beards and muff some have feathered legs. I don't think I have ever hatched a straight comb from this pen. $24 a doz plus shipping

Hens Choice - You will get eggs from the following pens Olive Eggers, Copper Marans, Sapphires or SBEL, Barred Rocks, Cuckoos Marans, Lavender Copper Marans, Rhodebars..... you can't pick but if you don't want something let me know. $20 a doz plus shipping and you will get at least 2 eggs from pen.

I think that is all I have right now.

BIN: $35.00 (INCLUDES SHIPPING)

It seems I'm not the only one swimming in eggs! This is a BIN for 8+ fawn and white runner duck eggs. These eggs will be no older than five days by the time I ship them out, I'm getting 2 a day most days from these ladies. I do not clean my eggs, so, they may have some dirt on them. Ducks are ducks after all. I can include a picture of the eggs if anyone is interested. I will include anything lain between today and time of shipping.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for the eggs once I drop them off at the post office. I package very well, and take pride in that. However that doesn't mean they wont get X-Rayed, dropped, thrown, kicked, or given to an NFL quarterback to run the final play with. Just quote and post SOLD, PM me for paypal information. I can not get them out today. I am at work, they are at home, I don't get off until after the post office closes. Sorry! However I can ship tomorrow, Saturday, or postpone until Monday. I will not include eggs over a week if you choose the Monday shipment.

Here's some (poor quality, I have a terrible camera ) pictures of my runners in their old pen! Just a warning the parent stock can be really LOUD and love talking to you. If you want talkative ducks, these are the eggs for you!

HELP! I am swimming in EGGS and if they are here they will be hatched. I just set 300! STOP ME PLEASE!

Shipping is $15 unless in a far off state then $18. I can put up to 32 eggs in a box. I will combine shipping and let you know for more than one doz.

Sapphires - I will have almost 2 doz by the weekend. Crested Cream Legbars x White Leghorns. $24 a doz plus shipping.

Lavender Olive Eggers - Maybe 18 eggs Lavender Ameraucana over Lavender split Copper Marans and reg Copper Marans. ALL chicks will be split to lavender and you will get some Lavenders too. Most have beards and muff some have feathered legs. I don't think I have ever hatched a straight comb from this pen. $24 a doz plus shipping

Hens Choice - You will get eggs from the following pens Olive Eggers, Copper Marans, Sapphires or SBEL, Barred Rocks, Cuckoos Marans, Lavender Copper Marans, Rhodebars..... you can't pick but if you don't want something let me know. $20 a doz plus shipping and you will get at least 2 eggs from pen.

questions about genetics:

Sapphires... does that mean that all chicks will be Oo for the blue egg gene?

Olive Eggers .. same question as above, are the chicks then Oo? Do you have Olive Eggers where the chicks are OO?

BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Greenfire Farms Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, they are consistently cream and crested. Pictures are of actual birds in the breeding pen and egg color.

I'm getting about 8-10 eggs a day. I can sell up to 3 orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. Each order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Shipping is an additional $15 an order.

HELP!  I am swimming in EGGS and if they are here they will be hatched.  I just set 300!  STOP ME PLEASE! 

Shipping is $15 unless in a far off state then $18.  I can put up to 32 eggs in a box.  I will combine shipping and let you know for more than one doz.

Sapphires - I will have almost 2 doz by the weekend.  Crested Cream Legbars x White Leghorns.  $24 a doz plus shipping.

Lavender Olive Eggers - Maybe 18 eggs Lavender Ameraucana over Lavender split Copper Marans and reg Copper Marans.  ALL chicks will be split to lavender and you will get some Lavenders too.  Most have beards and muff some have feathered legs.  I don't think I have ever hatched a straight comb from this pen.  $24 a doz plus shipping

Hens Choice - You will get eggs from the following pens Olive Eggers, Copper Marans, Sapphires or SBEL, Barred Rocks, Cuckoos Marans, Lavender Copper Marans, Rhodebars..... you can't pick but if you don't want something let me know.  $20 a doz plus shipping and you will get at least 2 eggs from pen.

questions about genetics:

Sapphires...  does that mean that all chicks will be Oo for the blue egg gene?

Olive Eggers .. same question as above, are the chicks then Oo?  Do you have Olive Eggers where the chicks are OO?

I do not keep crosses. I don't have layer pen and time to devote to creating these to breed true. These both are F1 crosses and do the best.

BUY IT NOW: Jill Rees Cream Legbar Hatching Eggs (10+ eggs--I usually send a dozen or more). $70

In August 2014, we acquired several Cream Legbars from Greenfire Farms Jill Rees lines. We now have some of these Jill Rees Cream Legbar hatching eggs available. The new line of Jill Rees Cream Legbar chickens we have look beautiful. While there is some variation in coloring in this line, they are consistently cream and crested. Pictures are of actual birds in the breeding pen and egg color.

I'm getting about 8-10 eggs a day. I can sell up to 3 orders at a time to ensure eggs are less than 4 days old when shipped. Each order (10+/one dozen) is $70. Shipping is an additional $15 an order.

Received a shipment of his eggs today. They were well packed and in great shape. Looking forward to adding to my flock!

Back
Top Bottom