Just In Time Hatching Egg AUCTION and BIN Thread

Quote: You have joined for a year, it does not take long to get the post. Start reading and get involved.
big_smile.png

Following eggs available to ship MONDAY May 11th

15+ Lavender and Splits Olive Eggers $35 SHIPPED! Lavender Amerauacana cock over Lavender Split Copper Marans/ Reg Copper Marans. I am going to be reducing the number of Marans in that pen get these while you can. The eggs are Marans and the chicks will also carry the dominate blue egg gene.

24+ Sapphire $30 a doz SHIPPED! Crested Cream Legbar cock over White Leghorns. These are THE high production BLUE egg layers. The eggs are White and the chicks will carry the dominate blue egg gene.

12+ Good Shepard Barred Rocks $30 SHIPPED! I have a GSBR Cock and 2 GSBR hens and 1 Blue GSBR hen. I also have 4 solid blue and black rocks that came from those lines. You can get a few single barred cockerels from this pen.

12+ Partridge Silkies $45 SHIPPED! I have both reg and blue partridge. All are from SQ Lines.... but I don't show. Some came from Heirloom Orpingtons (Formerly Hardin Poultry) and Grumpy Goats.

I do have these posted on other pages. I will update as they are sold.

I still have all these if anyone is interested! Just message me. We will eat them if they don't sell! I have removed most of the marans from the olive egger pen so those eggs are going to slow down. Of course the Copper Marans pen should rev up now.

BIN 6 mixed color sizzle eggs. Price with shipping is $25.00. Bin ends on tuesday at noon central time.

I have a partridge frizzled silkie hen with a white silkie roo and a splash silkie hen with a partridge frizzled silkie roo. They will be shipped on wednesday.

If claimed quote taken them PM me. I take paypal only. This BIN is for the eggs collected starting yesterday.

BIN $28 (includes shipping to lower 48)
12 Black Australorp hatching eggs. The eggs will be shipped after payment is made using USPS Priority shipping. Paypal is the payment method. I will include some extras to make up for postal service mishaps. I package eggs like I would want them packaged if I were buying them. I will PM buyer after purchase with paypal info and to get shipping address. I cannot guarantee hatch rate but I have been having very good hatches from these. If you have any questions please PM me and I will be happy to answer them. Thanks and have a blessed day!

BUY IT NOW

to ship Monday or Tuesday

12++ LF English Orpington Eggs - $35 shipped

I have a blue rooster over black and chocolate hens. There was also a split chocolate rooster in there until last week. These are my original breeders from The Fancy Chick. The chocolates are LF but were her original project lines so occasionally a smaller bird does pop out. Just want you to be aware. The black hens and blue rooster are all from BBS.

Eggs will be packed with care, and as I would want to receive them myself. I line the box with large bubble wrap and each individual egg is wrapped in small bubble wrap with the ends open so it is suspended in a cylinder and can still breathe. Eggs are placed in the box vertically and surrounded by shredded paper. I have had very good success packing eggs with this method. Payment via paypal only. Thanks for looking!

Back
Top Bottom